<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Snare Is Set---It Is About To Trap The Whole World Into A War--Short Message!

I cannot believe how the minds of our leaders are being persuaded to accept this war with Syria attack!!
They cannot back out of this situation-it is on!! The war is inevitable-this is the trap or snare which the bible talks about in Luke 21--we are seeing it with our own eyes!!
Just last night I received another amazing jawdropper of a study--I cannot believe how the constellations are opening up to the revealing of the symbols contained in the book of Revelation with the four horsemen of Revelation six!

The August 21st Sarin Gas Genocide with the souls who perished under this evil dictators sacrificial altar on earth --but in heaven they are under the golden altar --at least the children's souls are for sure-they are crying out for vengence--> guess what? Their cries are about to be answered!!

This mystery of the fifth seal judgment is about to be solved along with the other seals as they prepare to be opened!!

I am not going to say that they are released before the rapture-because according to Revelation 7 these four horsemen spirits are held back until the 144,000 are sealed at the beginning of the tribulation period!

The four horsemen are getting ready to be released along with more Sarin souls which will be offered up under the sacrificial altar soon once this limited war with Syria begins!! The fifth seal states that they must rest until the others are killed in the same manner as they were--this is the atrosity that will cause the United States and its allies to draw our country and the world into the next middle east war!!

I will explain in my next post how these seal judgments and the constellations are announcing the soon arrival of these coming tribulation judgments-for now they are being held back from being totally released!!
The four angels on the four corners are still not in place yet and when they do take their place soon they will keep these four horsemen in control until the gate is opened at the start of the tribulation period!!

I mean it-this next study is a humdoozey!!! The pieces are in place the signs are showing up like never before-the book of Revelation is opening up because we are in that time frame-history is unfolding-remember John was not told to seal the words of the book of revelation-that is why we are seeing them open up-because they are falling into place as we speak and live out the end of days on the earth!

Someone said on the radio that Sarin Gas is the Genocide messenger from hell!!

These children who have been sacrificed during this Syrian war have been crying from the grave for vengence--looks like their prayers are soon to be answered!!

The white horseman Obama administration--not the Anti-christ just yet- but his spirit -will ride off to war after Iran's read horseman takes peace from the earth-more about this in my next message!!!

This is it folks the jewish new year is entering with the cry of War!! Makes you wonder what will take place ten days from now on the day of atonement--that is just six days after the vote to attack Syria!!

From news reports it looks like they are voting now in the senate and it just passed--next the U.S. house--> This has to be it-Damascus will soon be destroyed by bombs from either the United States or by retaliating attacks from Israel!

What a time to live in-right!!

Re: The Snare Is Set---It Is About To Trap The Whole World Into A War--Short Message!

Hi Scott. I got chills with what you said about this Jewish New Year signalling war.

Re: The Snare Is Set---It Is About To Trap The Whole World Into A War--Short Message!

EXCELLENT ! Agree Scott , thank you ...yes the TRAP is set !
WWIII coming as PLANNED (very carefully planned ).

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I need a humdoozey!!

Humbly--I got the scroll and I am ready to write it down on the messageboard--this will send a shockwave through your ironing curlers!!
I am not declaring that the seal judgments are released before the rapture at all-but they are at the gate right now in heaven ready to be peeled off-they are being held back by the four corner angels in Revelation 7 until all the jewish sealed evanglists are in the kingdom door ready to be launched for ministry during the first half of this tribulation period!

Humlehorse I was afraid the Error Dragon of Winsor had knocked you off your steed---it looks like your two-edged sword sliced his head clean in half and now it is on display in the old Rita meuseum--what a riot that would be!!

Yeah, they are bringing in congress early, I think Friday, instead of coming back on the 9th.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com