Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Prayer for Nephew

My nephew is on one of the major boats that is near Syria. He was less than a month from coming home from his tour when he was detoured. Of course, we are worried sick about him. He grew up a believer but has a lot of questions now that he is older. Please pray for his safety out there as things seem to be heading into a crazy situation. I appreciate it.

Momof9

Email: bfvission@centurylink.net

Re: Prayer for Nephew

Dear Mom of 9,

Prayers going up. However this works out, this is a tough, tough season for so many.

I can't even imagine having a family member where your nephew is. That in itself would be enough to cause me to repent and turn back to the Lord real quick & in a hurry! I will pray for him for sure! Do you mind sharing his first name?

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

I'm praying for him.

Thanks for the prayers everyone. My nephew's name is Jonathan. He is 23. Obviously I don't want to give too much info but he is in the thick of it and communication is very limited. I really appreciate your prayers.

Praying for Jonathan.

Prayers going out.

Lord, by your mighty power touch Jonathan in a supernatural way that will bring him back to You and that he will see Your love for him and be changed. In Jesus name, Amen.

Psalm 91 ...praying this over your nephew . Thank you Lord for protection for this young person.
Thank you for bringing him safely home !
Amen in Christ , bb

Holding up Jonathan and all our young guys in the military in the thick of this. Pleading the blood of Jesus to cover them and assisting them in donning their spiritual warfare armor--for all our Christian Brothers and Sisters there. Pleading for mercy and grace upon them all as well as for new souls for the Kingdom of God in this wait for what comes next. May Jesus' hand of protection and Psalm 91 cover them entirely. Also praying for their families who have to be nearly distraught waiting this out.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Prayers sent up for Jonathan....

Praying.....

Praying

Prayers in agreement!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com