Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
And yet another article on why tonight might be different from any other night

A nice concise overview, pulling in lots of details from rabbinical tradition. Makes a good case for the Feast of Trumpets being a momentous occasion

http://professorjt2012.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/rosh-hashanah-2013/

Re: And yet another article on why tonight might be different from any other night

Many of us think, by way of the recent links and studies presented on RITA that Yom Teruah won't happen til Sunday. Is this in line with what Israel is doing as well (do you know)? I see that the jpost.com didn't change over to the new year yet. I don't know the day and the hour and I'm here right now!? Ugh. I guess I'll just sit here and wait

Re: And yet another article on why tonight might be different from any other night

Here's the clickable link:

http://professorjt2012.wordpress.com/2013/09/04/rosh-hashanah-2013/

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Thank you! That was really good.

Amy, thanks for the assist.

Make it Count, almost all Jews who are observant follow rabbinical traditions, similar to how their belief systems worked in Jesus' first visitation period. They accept that scripture is God breathed and truth, but rely on Rabbi's to explain what it "really means". Very much as the catholic church continues to do. Even when four rabbi's disagree in the same book of discussion. And if it is evenly divided between the Word and the rabbi, the rabbi wins because he is trained to understand and "rightly divide" the Word for the lay person. Or as the saying goes, ask three Jews what a scripture means and you'll get at least four opinions. If it wasn't a saying, it is now. Kariate Jews hold only to the scripture as authoritative. And they are the ones saying it begins this weekend. Based on scripture. Which I would tend to say is the way God would see it, what with being the one to write down the instructions in the first place.

It goes back to Jesus. He told the disciples that all that is written about Him in the Law and the Prophets and the Psalms MUST be fulfilled. And so He has done, so far. Two thirds of prophecies are yet to come. The rabbi's of His day were judging things by how THEY thought they should be, rather than what scripture said they would be. And so they missed Him in the hour of His visitation. Also note that Abraham speaking the rich man in the Lazarus account told the rich man that they (rich man's relatives) have the Law and the Prophets to be a witness to them and that even if a man came back from the dead, they wouldn't believe. Which in fact was a new prophecy that didn't take long to be fulfilled. Just as He related it.

Luckily for the Church, not a single person who has accepted Him as Savior will "Miss Him" when He comes for us this next time. Because we HAVE believed a Man raised from the dead. And because He will raise a ruckus fit to wake up the dead. But I wouldn't mind going before the weekend either. Either way, we will be in the Days of Awe as thought by the vast majority of Jews who think about such matters at all. That's sufficient to provoke them to jealousy when they realize Messiah did come, but this time He rejected Them. For His Bride at least. They are still His people.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Thanks Thom,excellent study, just saved and shared it.

For those who prefer videos, these two by Mark Blitz tell about the same story;
and are very inspiring as to drawing near to Yeshua and YHWH for our soon deliverance!

Be all blessed of YHWH; those who love Him, and Glory to Yeshua our Lover and Redeemer! How blessed are we, eternal gratitude and joy!!!

Blessed is He who comes in Name YHWH!

" Proclaim His Appointments "

I've blown my clarinet like a shofar tonight and I shall do it every night at sundown, until sunday, I might do it also at (my) noon (which is sundown Jerusalem)

I suggest we all do this; even with makeshift trumps; like cut out plastic jugs; even a garden hose; anything to declare YHWH appointed time!!!!

Blessed are those who have trusted in YHWH, accepted His gift and given their lives to Him!!! GLory to YHWH in the highest!

Daniel

I agree, that was very good (and exciting)!
Thank you TXThom for posting the article, and thank you, Amy for making it easy to get to!
Bless you guys!!
I hope I get to meet you tonight : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

It looks like the Jerusalem Post has switched over to the new year now.

This is very interesting. The perfect time for the Lord to return is now.

Email: terrence@raptureintheairnow.com

A really interesting read, thanks for sharing. How I hope it's this year!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com