Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rosh Hashanna 2013 rapture?

Here we are having entered into this high watch window this year and I wanted to share a little story.
I have been watching for some time now and have always been a strong advocate of a Feast of Trumpets rapture. While I have flirted with other high watch days RH/FOT has always been my favorite pick.

My first real "high alert" was on RH 1999; I thought the rapture might happen and then y2k would be the left hook! Don't laugh, some of you probably thought the same, well ok you can laugh.

Around the same time I started sounding the alarm and my mom, my greatest critic would poo poo my warnings and say "2013, the rapture isn't going to happen until 2013"

Every year following that I thought it might be a high watch year, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 - I got the same response "2013"

This would frustrate me to no end as I saw many good reasons for my high watch theories and what frustrated me more was to ask her "where do up get 2013 from?" And she would just say "I dunno, I feel like that's what The Lord has laid on my heart"

So we passed Rosh Hashanna 2012 and then the big Mayan doomsday of 2012 and finally the new year and I said "well ma, maybe you will be right after all about 2013 being the year. "

But now she totally denies saying that- the nerve! Me personally, I am hoping for putting up with hearing "2013" for all these years that it was prophetic and she was right!

Re: Rosh Hashanna 2013 rapture?

Oh, Remnant Navi, how funny!

I heard this saying once that might apply here:

"If it's not one thing, it's your mother!"

Lol!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Remnant Navi,
This has to be the biggest teaser on here right now! And she's in denial, huh? I'd she turns out to be right you will never hear the end of it!

Rosh Hashanna 2013 rapture?

hope so much your mom spoke profetic about 2013:)

I agree with many others that this week moves slowly forward. I more and more feel that this "is not it", that we are not getting home this RH. Dont know why, maybe because the war didnt came, and right now it "seems peacful" on the earth except some earthquake..

hope my feelings are lying.
keep watching this RH/week, and following what you my dear family are writing.

I hope your Mom was right; I too feel that the war should have started, but then think back to a teacher that said The Lord will turn all His attention back on Israel during this time, and He will have us safe and away from harm. So, the fact that it hasn't broke out yet and it "seems peaceful" just might be The Lord grabbing all the Christian stragglers before lift off.

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

Reading up on this festival I found something interesting called "Shabbat Shuvah", which is a Sabbath (Saturday) during this festival.

"Shabbat Shuvah or Shabbat T'shuvah ("Sabbath [of] Return" שבת שובה or "Sabbath [of] Repentance" שבת תשובה) refers to the Shabbat that occurs during the Ten Days of Repentance, but is between (i.e. not including): the two consecutive Days of Rosh Hashanah; and the Day of Yom Kippur. "

It also means "Return!"

Better all be ready!

Be blessed of YHWH

We are coming Home soon;
HE promised!

Daniel

My dad used to say 2013 all the years I was growing up.

HE denies it now too!

AARGHHHHH!!!! LOL

What a weird coincodence!!!

We MUST go home this year! Oh please, oh please, oh please!

Email: oyaah@yahoo.com

oyaah
We MUST go home this year! Oh please, oh please, oh please!

yes agree PLEASE JESUS, this year

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EGkXWnbJk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL272297E056B9774F

(a little video about when the RH is (7-9. september) and some more good stof)

cant find out how to put the video in here

Can someone fix the YouTube for this please? I tried cutting and pasting but it didn't work :( thanks anyway :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7EGkXWnbJk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PL272297E056B9774F
Hopefully this works (I have a new phone now so I can try the fancy stuff, but I am still learning so hopefully it works!)

And joyful heart that is too funny!!! What a coincidence - hopefully God is sending a message through these two unknowing witnesses of the same thing tho they both deny it now!

Well sorry folks even tho I can do a lot more with the new phone I just couldn't make the YouTube secret magic either- maybe one of you tech gurus out there can do it:(

I will give it a try

Hey, it worked!

halleluja. thanks NCIC

and thanks Remnant Navi for your try

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com