Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Rapture closer than you may think

We all know that WW3 will happen after we are taken up so when evidence that we are headed into that war surfaces with no way to reverse course you can bet we wont be here much longer. Check out this video regarding our interest in attacking Syria and what its implications are: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkamZg68jpk&feature=youtu.be

Re: Rapture closer than you may think

I believe that . Thank you for this important warning . There is not much time for the LOST to come into Christ as The Age of Grace is almost up.
Blessings in Him, bb

Interesting video!
Looks like things are definately pointing more toward a
soon coming prophetical war--and our blessed hope
is ever closer!
I am still hoping for this week! If not, surely it
must be soon!

Yo ! YO!

Good post, Yohanan. Thanks.
Also, here's an article just posted on Yahoo.

Russian warships cross Bosphorus, en route to Syria

"Three Russian warships crossed Turkey's Bosphorus Strait Thursday en route to the eastern Mediterranean..."

http://news.yahoo.com/russian-warships-cross-bosphorus-en-route-syria-141156573.html

~Fair Use for Education and Information Purposes~

We are definitely headed towards WW3 (the Red Horse), which will be during the tribulation, so how much closer is the Rapture of the Church?

Face it, we cannot believe what this Government says through it's media controlled spokesmen. If people wonder if God's Judgment has fallen on America all we have to do is look back to 2008 to the present and see the major decline this President has initiated in the areas of morality, religion, Defense, economy, healthcare, foreign policy and privacy. Although the decline started many years ago, this is the administration who has brought it to fruition. The word Treason evidently has been taken out of the Politically Correct dictionary and the word Evil has been substituted with the word Good. And yet God is in control of it all for His purposes and for the fulfillment of His prophetic word. It's amazing to see how God moves in Nations in bringing the pieces together, and all with Israel at it's center. Right when we think things are going to explode in the ME, God delays for it's not our timing but His. He is not going to delay much longer for it's all building up to it's final climax. Praise Our Holy God for His faithfulness and for His sure Word of Prophecy.

Yohanan, Thank You...Excellent Post.

I agree, Morningstar and Yohanan. You can definitely hear the drums of WWIII beating in the not too far distance.

Israel I believe is no longer looking at the USA for any help. Netanyahu has had Obama's number, and knows Israel will have to go it alone, but because of diplomacy he needs to play it carefully.

And Shiloh, I don't want to hear the Drum beats,

I want to hear the trumpet call. LOL

I definitely hear ya on that, Morningstar...

Don't get me started Shiloh..Where do you get those Pics? LOL...

Assad & Ahmadinejad

LOLOLOL! Morningstar, you're going to get us in trouble. Isn't it beyond sad though that this is what they teach their youth to do and to become? Suicide bombers. You would think a mother's love would stop her child or do anything to spare her son or daughter's life. You would think pure instinct alone would kick in, like mama bear. How deceived they are by the enemy. This must break God's heart.
I, for one, will never understand that way of thinking and quite frankly, I don't want to.

Siloh, It breaks my heart whenever I read what they're doing with their children. These innocent, what do they know except what they are being taught. I pray the Lord turn their hearts. I can't believe the mothers and fathers don't have love for their children, and I wonder just how many of them feel deep in their hearts that this is wrong. I've read that there are many Muslims leaving their faith and turning to Christ, I believe this is true.

I've been reading that too and I know this is true for many of us, but often, and out of the blue, I will feel that Lord lays a deep burden on my heart to pray for them all.
I also believe the little ones, not being able to make an informed decision for Christ or against Him, will be in Heaven. We are only judged by what we know. So many have been caught in the crossfire and the horrors of war....and when you see those tiny little tots and babies having been shot by both sides in Syria, it makes you angry and weep at the same time...begging God for HIS justice to come soon.

Nothing like hijacking Yohanan's thread! Where ARE you, Yohanan?

Yohanan! It's great to see that you are back!
Missed you!!
YSiC,
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

excellent commentary Morningstar ~~~

thankfully we have the Prophetic Word of God that promises:

Dear Yohanan,
It's so good to see you posting again! I know you've been missed!!

Thank you for the info on the "StormCloudsGathering" website. I hadn't been aware of it, and I appreciate knowing about it now!

Thanks!!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Lol! Shall I write a 3rd post?

The first one I wrote, I was in bed, almost asleep, and I was so glad to see your name! Thus the 1st post.

Woke up around midnight & started reading on RITAN again. Didn't remember reading your post until I started the video. Watched it again anyway. Didn't remember that I'd already posted, so posted again!
This one makes 3 for 3!!! Gee, I've missed you! Lol!

(I'm curious to see what the rest of this day brings? : )

Hi Patti! Good to see you too! I don't post much here because it is a rather awkward system. I much prefer RITAN. I'll be glad when it is back to full strength.

The muslims using their children as human bombs is not so different from Old Testament times when for foreign nations burned their first born alive to please their gods. Nothing is new under the sun. But you've got to wonder what happened to their hearts? I guess abortion is no different, really, except they don't get to see their faces when they incinerate them in the womb. Very sad indeed.

Shiloh, I can always count on you to run my threads for me when I'm away! Lol

Hey! I'm just tryin' to keep them at the top until you get back, Yohanan...

I couldn't possibly leave your thread unattended while your away.
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

I mean, we all miss you and must find ways to make you come back! We can be sneaky about it.
Tuzki Bunny Emoticon

Shiloh, think of it as CPR.

You know, that's true, Yohanan. I never thought about that...how it's the same as in the O.T. and with abortion. Perhaps it is partially a hardening of hearts? Witchcraft in the Biblical sense as in "disobedience"?

Getting back to Yohanan's original video...

Wow, I was just thinking about how the US overthrew the middle east governments recently...Egypt, Libya, and now Syria. The US took out Afghanistan and Iraq too. I hadn't thought about it being all one big plan. Next up Iran, Lebanon...who else did the 4 star general say?

I feel left out, I haven't hijacked a thread in a looooong time :(

Shiloh
Witchcraft in the Biblical sense as in "disobedience"?
Yes, it seems so.

Sparkles, no need to worry, there will be more chances.

I really miss the "Thanks" button!

Yohanan! here you go, have at it!

Sparks: Don't feel bad, at least you know what Hi-Jacking a thread means.
Look what I had to order from Amazon!! LOL....

Sparks! LOL! Where ya been? We know you've been busy...I can't understand why though...with work, school and then 5 kids going to school too. Just can't figure it out.

Morningstar, I love the hijacking thing. Let's make an agreement. We can hijack eachother's threads just to keep eachother coming back.

Yohanan! Shame on you! See what you've started? I certainly hope you and your wife, Scarlet Redeemed are hugging and spoiling your sweet Whippet for us all. Surely they go with us too! All animals go to heaven...except for snakes...and hairy spiders....not too fond of worms either and as far as cicadas go...well, I just don't know. Mayhaps we'll have a newfound love for them..as in "tasty treats". If those turn out to be like popcorn then I ended up in the WRONG place!

"I'm conpused 'bout dat too!" (that's animal talk)

Morningstar, I clicked "Thank you' one hundred times but nothing happened! lol Love the book.

Shiloh, that is a beautiful whippet! We are going to visit a whippet breeder tomorrow to look at another one. Just love them. We went to visit an Italian Greyhound breeder last week. Trying to figure out what will work best with our current mix of pups. The Italian Greyhound breeder had 22 of them. They weigh in at about 8-12 lbs. They are so much fun. I laughed and laughed. Lots of fun!

Yeah, derailed this thread. I forgot what I originally posted.

Yohanan....Silly Wabbit! I just clicked the "Thank You Button"...it worked for me !! And what topic were you trying to remember??...Uh Oh!! I think I just entered the Twilight Zone..Yup! There goes Rod Serling....

Yohanan, I knew someone who had 3 Whippets. They are wonderful dogs to own and have such a funny, sweet dispostion. So friendly, loyal and loving too. You have to post more pics if you get the chance! That's going to be a painful trip. I would want ALL of them!
Oh yeah...what were we talking about? That's right...the Rapture being sooner than we may think. I'm thinking along those same lines myself! We all got lost there for a moment...Morningstar is RIGHT!
But then again, I'm ALWAYS in the Twilight Zone....

and just for musical effects...."doo,do,doo do,doo,do,doo,do...

Well, this is silly! It looks like I'm responding to my own post!
Yohanan, are you online? Did you guys get another pupperino?

"Ip dey DID, me hope dey gots chumbuddy wike meeee!"

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com