Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Headline News On Syria

Is This The Person Behind Obama Pushing For Bombing Syria?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/this-war-hawk-pushing-obama-to-bomb-syria/

Russia says Gas Attack To Destabilize; To Draw West In

So who did use these gas chemicals? Russia says they have videos of captured gas canisters in the hands of the rebels, the opposition of foreign fighters firing artillery rounds of chemical weapons.

The UN has information poison gas had been produced in Iraq by supporters of fallen leader, Saddam Hussein, then shipped to Turkey, where it was distributed to foreign fighters. UN inspectors in Damascus at the invitation of the Syrian government investigating allegations of chemical weapons use entered a tunnel in the area occupied by opposition and found it filled with gas precursors. They had to leave as some of the investigators were being overcome by fumes.

Connections and timing have been made to a meeting scheduled between Russian and American officials that was to discuss Syria. The attack was to work against that forum to prevent negotiations. (Seems to have worked well.) The attack was to blame the Syrian government to get the west involved in attacking Syrian military sites and in effect create a no-fly zone.

Side note: this is the plan Rush Limbaugh pointed out except he added he believed the chemical attack was aided by the US through Al Qaida--which he believes is the CIA. Use your own discernment on this report. Things have been so muddied no one knows who is responsible for sure. Should we then get involved at all with this murkiness?

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/russians-gas-attack-to destabilize/

Just updated article in.

Sweden Prime Minister reminded Obama that with or without Congress, he still lacks international support for an attack on Syria. Sweden is taking a large number of refugees.

Assad is using human shields anticipating this US attack.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/u-n-warns-historic-refugee-crisis-building-in-Syria/

Senators Receiving Phone Calls : 9-10 Against Attacking Syria

Already updated to 449 calls and emails to 1! 100/1 odds! American citizens don't want to go to war over Syria!!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/calls-to-congress-244-1-against-syria-war/

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Headline News On Syria

Pentagon Clarifies Hagel’s Linking Russia As Supplier of Syria’s Chemical Weapons:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2013/09/04/pentagon_clarifies_defense_secretary_hagel_s_linking_russia_as_supplier.html

The Pentagon walked back Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel’s assertion on Wednesday that Russia supplied the Syrian government with chemical weapons.

When testifying before the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Hagel was asked where Syria’s chemical weapons came from, and responded: “Well, the Russians supply them, others are supplying them with those chemical weapons. They make some themselves.”

... Seems to me that this is turning into a propaganda war which will draw Russia's military into the conflict.

Email: peterh77@gmail.com

I think you are right Peter. How can anyone do anything not knowing the origin of these chemicals or who released them. Truth has flown out the window. These answers were too vague. Yet our leaders want to go to war?????? They are even skirting around this word. They're just putting a warning shot across the bow. When you send the number of missiles they are talking about to destroy infrastructure , there is no other word then war.

So America then has already been reduced to being a puppet for the NWO to control to keep other nations under control or to create larger wars. The UN calls the shots and we leap to obey apparently. Where are their funds to help with costs?

Who will ever volunteer to join the services in the future to see to it we all have Schria law and are Islamic. Our guys didn't sign up to be used this way. They are to protect and defend this country. By sending our military forces away from this country we leave ourselves defenseless and vulnerable Probably the whole idea to begin with.

Keep looking up for Heavenly signs of His soon coming.

I finally got a chance to read these links. No wonder this is all so confusing. I've been trying to figure this whole mess out for the past few weeks!

Well, Syria is one of the largest holder's of Chemical Weapons. I don't know about Biologicals?

I remember when Saddam gassed that Kurdish village. Those pictures were on the News for a long time. Then when they didn't find them when we went into Iraq, the liberal News media had a field day, despite satellite images of huge convoys moving from Iraq into the Bekka Valley in Syria. It was thought at that time that is where Iraq's Chem weapons went to.

It's an interesting take that some of them could have been diverted into Turkey, and then given to the jihadist elements now in Syria? There have also been rumors of Saudi Arabia supplying chem. weapons to the rebels... I don't think that Saudi Arabia is not known to have chem weapons?...Not sure about Turkey? So who really knows? Personally I think that Assad's troops are the ones that dispersed them, but we probably won't ever know.

Another tidbit that I learned about just the other day, was how easy it was to disperse Sarin gas. Remember when a Japanese terrorist group dispersed Sarin in the Tokyo subway way back when? Mid 80's I'm thinking? Might have been early 90's? Anyway, yesterday I heard how they did it. All it took was filling double or triple walled plastic bags with sarin, then placing them in the subway, and puncturing them. Which gave the perpetrators the time to get out before the gas started to leak out. I forget how many were killed and injured, but it could have been a lot worse, except that most of the bags were not punctured through all of the walls of the bags. My point with this story is that many of us, have thought or heard that the rebels didn't have the means to disperse this gas... but come to find out, it really isn't all that hard.

One thing that I'm curious about though, is if Chem weapons have a "signature", like Nuke weapons. A signature tells where the weapon was made. Meaning that when there is a leak, or any kind of release of anything nuclear, that it's atomic make-up, it's composition, can tell where it was manufactured. So, if that is possible with Chem weapons, it would be very interesting to know if they came from Saddam's stockpile.

. . "This is the plague with which the LORD will strike all the nations that fought against Jerusalem: Their flesh will rot while they are still standing on their feet, their eyes will rot in their sockets, and their tongues will rot in their mouths. . ." Zech. 14:12

we see it starting to happen, the above speaking end times Bible prophesy~

Isaiah 14:24 & 25. . . "The LORD Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will happen.
I will crush the Assyrian in my land; on my mountains I will trample him down. . . "

Adding the fair use clause for the links in post one. Fair Use For Educational Or Discussion Purposes Only.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com