Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The "I" Word Is Snowballing

"I" as in impeachment. Overpass movements among others have frustrated Americans expressing their sentiments that Obama has to go. The numbers are growing to a real movement level. World Net Daily has published several books now on this topic and taking orders. A new release is coming out soon. Check with them if interested.

The majority of dissatisfied Americans are naming the IRS scandals as a main reason. The IRS is now targeting vet groups. See the list of scandals they are citing.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/majority-irs-blunder-grounds-for-impeachment/

Lawmaker: Strike on Obama's orders only violates the law. 14th Member of Congress Talks Impeachment.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/14th-member-of-congress-talks-impeachment/

http://www.wnd.com/2013/09/answer-to-benghazi-obfuscation-impeachment/

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: The "I" Word Is Snowballing

Dear Victory ,blessings today ... he will never be impeached though he deserves it , and those who back him up (the bigger powers that be) deserve it as well . The CFR will never let that happen , just as Bill Clinton was never impeached . We have never had a president impeached , only Nixon stood down , under threat of "I". He resigned . He could possibly resign , but I do not see it, as for four years he has been allowed to do anything he wants without recompence or fear of man . Does he fear God ? I do not see that thus far.
"they " will move him UP somewhere else before they let their leader of the NWO become tarnished to the point he is unworkable in government .
CFR , our shadow government has much more power than our Congress or our courts .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Technically, there have been two presidents who were impeached: Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton. Neither was removed from office, which is what Bonnie is referring to. Impeachment is like an indictment. Guilt or innocence is determined later.

But yes, it would be mathematically impossible to impeach AND convict Obama, even if the House Republicans were united on doing so, because it would die in the Senate.

So true. But the sentiment of a large number of people is expressing this desire. They're making lists and checking it twice in the negative sense. In that respect it's encouraging to note that people are waking up. It seems like so may have been sleeping for so long. While he may get away with this , he doesn't have everyone on board and this is important to note. He's not going to be able to have his cake and eat it in comfort, too.

It's also notable in the fact that the NWO is no longer behind the scenes. While it may not be completely clear yet, it's going to be real soon. People have thought in general that the concept of a shadow government was like some movie villain; not real but made up to scare them. They're about to see the real deal and really wake up fast and startled in the process to this reality. Previously it was a concept not really bought in to but now...! They don't like what they are seeing...and this is just the beginning of that wake up call.

May it bring many to the feet of Jesus in their realization!

I think the majority of us "impeached" him within ourselves a long time ago. But only God can remove him if he is to be removed because I think that with the road he's taken us down, and the direction he's headed, that he is part of the end times plan - so I am glad they are seriously talking impeachment in the natural, but I doubt it will ever remove him from office.

Yes, strongly agree , many will come to Jesus because of their realization of it (NWO) , Victory .
In this The Lord uses everything (good or bad)to bring in lost souls at last . Praise His Name forever .
Yes , TY , David , I should have said they were not removed from office by a majority of the House and Senate . Impeachment being a process a leader goes through start to finish .
Bless all here in HIM , bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Adding the fair use clause.

Fair Use For Educational Or Discussion Purposes Only for links in first post.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com