Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Impressions on my heart

These are impressions I feel were spoken to my heart 8/29,9/2,9/5.

The hour of trial is at hand. Look around you and see the signs-they are everywhere if anyone looks.Many expect differently than what is-but mans ways are not Gods ways nor is mans' interpretation His interpretation. Many people are under false pretenses of that which is to come- due to mans self interpretation of His word. Has He not said that no man shall add or take away from that which is?  Things are about to unfold. Cover and peace will be found  in the shelter of His wings. Look not unto man for assistance as he will lead you astray but keep your eyes focused on Yeshua. Now is not a time to depart from Him but to hold tight and close as a little childr who may get lost in a crowd if they let go of their parents hand. Fear not for He is with thee. No hair is displaced on the head of one of His without His consent.Suffering and pain is about to end for some, this is a promise Take heart and know that He loves you dearly. 

9/2: 
Time is short , in just a little while things will unfold. Rest in Yeshua. Do not fear or stress about what is to unfold. We have been told that God will care for us. The past is behind us and the days ahead are few.Look at Yeshua. Deception is everywhere, even in our own house.Satan is out to kill, steal & destroy, Do not be fooled. Take heed no man deceives you for many will try.  God sees all, and knows all, and controls the outcomes of all things. Rest in Him, fear not. Soon, Yeshua  returns for
His bride. He is with us even in our times of sorrow and darkest hours. Our suffering is soon to end. Blessed are those who are watching and waiting for they shall see the Kingdom of God.

(Personally I feel we are being deceived on this whole
Chemical weapons situation. It makes no sense for Assad to use chemicals on his people. He was winning the battle.Many of these people supported him & seemed to be happy & content. Look at some of the recent
Modern pics of Damascus. The people don't look oppressed. Compare to the pics of rebels-beheading Christians, eating hearts of just killed humans. Who really is the bad guy here? I think this is all about 2 things: helping the Muslim brotherhood take
over Syria and then Iran and it's all about the petrodollar and keeping the elites bank accounts from crashing and becoming totally worthless. This has nothing to do with the poor dead people of Syria or Israel. What is the US going to accomplish with an air strike? How long has the US been over there training & helping rebels overthrow Assad and why? Christians lived in peace there for many years under Assad. Why are we again falling for the propaganda that we must wipe out the "evil " regime? Where did that get us in Iraq & Afghanistan? In control of their resources? Maybe it is US- the US who is the evil one playing bully all over the world? )

Just as in 12th night, things are not as they appear. There is much scheming going on behind the scenes. The world is about to explode in terror due to the evil-mindedness of select men who are foolish enough to believe they can do as they want with Gods world. Woe to them! Woe to their supporters for they are about to find out firsthand His fury. Underneath His wings we will find shelter and refuge. His light & glory will shine brightly on His people.

Seek Him while He may be found.

Be blessed today as you seek truth.

Re: Impressions on my heart

thank you for sharing with us. yes i agreed, i love that message about this quote "Things are about to unfold. Cover and peace will be found in the shelter of His wings. Look not unto man for assistance as he will lead you astray but keep your eyes focused on Yeshua. Now is not a time to depart from Him but to hold tight and close as a little childr who may get lost in a crowd if they let go of their parents hand. Fear not for He is with thee. No hair is displaced on the head of one of His without His consent.Suffering and pain is about to end for some, this is a promise Take heart and know that He loves you dearly."

I believe that God is warning us not to let go of His hands while things are getting worse and hold on to His hands and stay in His wings. We need to be stay alert and cling tightly to His words and cling tightly to Him.

just like parents and children. when the parents said to children hold my hands, and stay with me and please do not let it go but the children said no i dont want to take your hands. the parents would say, you would be lost in the crowd and it will be hard to find. so it is wise to hold parent's hands and they know the best. the same thing with Heavenly Father, he wants us do that to hold His hands. and He didnt want us to be lost into the crowd like look for the answer or lean on the man's trusting. or their understanding. so that s why God has those answers and know the best for us and He wants us to hold His hands and be under His wings all the way through this. as the words just came in my mind.

in the bible says. Rev 3:10
Since you have kept my command to endure patiently, I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.

fm12

God is Love,

Than you sis for this prophetic post. There is much insight and wisdom here for the children of God to take hold of.

The Lord too last week, placed upon my heart the words In Just a little While, so your words on 9/2 are another confirmation for the Body of Christ.

Psalms 23, 46, 47 and 91, and are wonderful Psalms for us to take Refuge under God's wings as the terror by night is happening all around the world and in our Nation.

I agree wholeheartedly with you my sis, that there is much scheming and dirty deals going on behind the scene and the U.S. could be behind it all. Woe, to the Leaders and their supporters, may they be prepared for the Judgement of God that is coming upon them, for the Lord will not be mocked any longer and allow the injustices to go on without punishment.

God is in Control and He will have the last word in every situation, for the Lord created everything and has the power to do as He so desires. Amen!!

God bless you sis and may the Lord continue to share his mysteries with you.
You are a blessing on this site!!!

Love,
AngelWings7

BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD... PSALM 46:10 (NKJV)

Psalm 46
New King James Version (NKJV)
God the Refuge of His People and Conqueror of the Nations
To the Chief Musician. A Psalm of the sons of Korah. A Song for Alamoth.
46 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear,
Even though the earth be removed,
And though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and be troubled,
Though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah
4 There is a river whose streams shall make glad the city of God,
The holy place of the tabernacle of the Most High.
5 God is in the midst of her, she shall not be moved;
God shall help her, just at the break of dawn.
6 The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved;
He uttered His voice, the earth melted.
7 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
8 Come, behold the works of the Lord,
Who has made desolations in the earth.
9 He makes wars cease to the end of the earth;
He breaks the bow and cuts the spear in two;
He burns the chariot in the fire.
10 Be still, and know that I am God;
I will be exalted among the nations,
I will be exalted in the earth!
11 The Lord of hosts is with us;
The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

Psalm 46
The Message (MSG)
A Song of the Sons of Korah
46 1-3 God is a safe place to hide,
ready to help when we need him.
We stand fearless at the cliff-edge of doom,
courageous in seastorm and earthquake,
Before the rush and roar of oceans,
the tremors that shift mountains.
Jacob-wrestling God fights for us,
God-of-Angel-Armies protects us.
4-6 River fountains splash joy, cooling God’s city,
this sacred haunt of the Most High.
God lives here, the streets are safe,
God at your service from crack of dawn.
Godless nations rant and rave, kings and kingdoms threaten,
but Earth does anything he says.
7 Jacob-wrestling God fights for us,
8-10 Attention, all! See the marvels of God!
He plants flowers and trees all over the earth,
Bans war from pole to pole,
breaks all the weapons across his knee.
“Step out of the traffic! Take a long,
loving look at me, your High God,
above politics, above everything.”
11 Jacob-wrestling God fights for us,

God is Love thank you for posting these words spoken to you. You are yet another confirmation to me for what I know is coming. Yes abide in Him, Seek Him, and rest under His wings. Nothing has changed this has all been preordained many years ago. Bless you for speaking up and sharing. You are in my thoughts and prayers often

AngelWings7 thank you for Psalm 46. This is something I read often. I know it will be my refuge in the coming days ahead.

I also agree that a stage is being set. Things are not what they seem and until good hard evidence suggests the attack was from Assad there should be no debate, no attack. But there is an agenda to this and it seems it is in play right now.

Thanks for your kind words and sharing your thoughts and Scripture! I hope that even if the words typed are not always words that tickle the ears, they give encouragement to the body and that my brothers and sisters may have a sense of peace in their spirit.

All honor and glory to Father,Son and Holy Spirit. May we continue to find peace and comfort in them in the days ahead.

Bless you, Dear God is Love.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com