This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Jesus is coming!

I woke up on 9/4/13 in the middle of the night at 3:16 AM to "Jesus is coming!"

Surely He comes soon!

Re: Jesus is coming!

Praise Jesus!
I have had many supernatural things happen to me in August and last night my teen son informed me that he saw an angel last night!I think they are here ready to take us up....get ready Ritan family.

That's a great way to wake up!

YES!!!! Jesus is coming, and what a great news to hear that and what a great way to wake up like that. how beautiful is that!!!

fm12

Dear God is Love,

Thank you for your current prophesy message...

God is Love....I was thinking about your prophetic message last night and it was "Jesus is Coming" and the "Soon" was not mentioned!;)))))which leads me to believe that He is on the way.

and I believe 3:16 a.m. is in the THIRD WATCH .
So encouraging !
THANK YOU FAITHFUL WATCHER , bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

John 3:16

This is so exciting! Incredible!!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Had to wait on a password (which I think was already sent to me, but somehow escaped me) Anyway, last week, I was on the way to check the mail for my job and heard the SAME thing "Jesus is coming!" and had this awesome feeling that He is both on his way and nearing. It was so pronounced, I called my mother-in-law and told her about it and cried for joy. It was pretty cool, for sure. Made an impression on me!

Email: needlemethat@yahoo.com

needleme
Had to wait on a password (which I think was already sent to me, but somehow escaped me) Anyway, last week, I was on the way to check the mail for my job and heard the SAME thing "Jesus is coming!" and had this awesome feeling that He is both on his way and nearing. It was so pronounced, I called my mother-in-law and told her about it and cried for joy. It was pretty cool, for sure. Made an impression on me!

That is awesome! I am glad you heard it too! Surely He comes!

!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com