<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Terror in the Night" "9/11" strike on Syria?

some of you may recall this:
Excerpt from 12/18 dream post:

I woke this AM and feeing sick with a bad cold I went back to bed for about a 20 minute nap as I had things I had to do later.

I woke to “9/11.”

I reached over and shut off the ringing alarm- it was 10:04. 

I prayed and felt the Lord speak to my heart

“Terror in the night, Terror in the night, terror in the night”. 

I continued to pray, asking what this meant and felt led to read John 11:2 which speaks of Mary who wiped Jesus’ feet, and Lazarus who was sick. As most know he was dead 4 days and Jesus raised him up from the dead.

I prayed some more about this and felt like I was supposed to share this with people. I felt like this was going to be a much much worse event than the 9/11 event. 

Is the strike going to take place on 9/11, 4384 (sum=19) days since the 9/11 WTC attacks? The number 19 I have reported previously has shown up often with the occult and Islam.

Abbas blessings to each one of my sisters and brothers. May He Shelter and protect us all in the days ahead. May billions come to know the saving grace of Yeshua before it is too late.

Re: "Terror in the Night" "9/11" strike on Syria?

Interesting... I'll leave you with this.

"In the evening, sudden terror!
Before the morning, they are gone!
This is the portion of those who loot us,
the lot of those who plunder us."
- Isaiah 17:14

God is love, I've had the same thought about 9/11. I have had no dreams. They just seem to like this date . Catastrophes are now associated with it in minds around the world. I believe it could be Jesus' real birthday. Why they seem to like to murder on these dates to hurt Him. Of course, I could be wrong. But this is what I sense about this date.

Congress is to meet on the date 9/9, this would be two days later...seems to fit. We'll see.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I heard they are meeting on 9/6, Friday, not 9/9...

You shall not be afraid for the terror by night; nor for the arrow that flies by day;Ps 91

I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears. Ps 34

The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runs into it, and is safe. Pr 18

The LORD is my light and my salvation - whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life - of whom shall I be afraid? Ps 27

There may or may not be an attack on Syria on 9/11 but if there is, we can trust in the Word of the Lord. May we all gather under the shelter of His wings in these trying days!

Be blessed, Rocki

No matter the terror by night, may we find comfort in our God Almighty and rest in Him and find shelter under his wings. Amen!!!

Psalm 136:26
New King James Version (NKJV)
26 Oh, give thanks to the God of heaven!
For His mercy endures forever.

STILL-HILLSONG UNITED w/LYRICS

Wow it is odd because last week or two weeks ago I talked to my girls and told my girls that it will be lots of worse than 9/11. It will shock the world ever than before and it will not the same as now. Then my girls said oh. And I told them be ready and not to be afraid that God will be with us

Another Wednesday September 11th....I don't know if anyone remembers my dream on the other site of Wednesday and imminent. Have looked at every Wednesday waiting....

UtopiaReady
Another Wednesday September 11th....I don't know if anyone remembers my dream on the other site of Wednesday and imminent. Have looked at every Wednesday waiting....

My memory is not the best. Could you tell your dream again? Thanks!

Don't know if you watch Barbara and Dan but she had a brief dream this morning of 9-1-1 emergency system telling her to evacuate. She doesn't know why.

Obama is supposed to address the nation Tuesday night. Will he be announcing his attack on Syria?

Attack on Syria early morning on 9/11.
Could be one reason some of us have been seeing all those 11's in the last several years.

9 number of judgement.

11 number of chaos.

I could see this happening on 9/11...I also could see it happening tonight late
unexpectedly and then rapture tommorrow as well.

Here you go God is Love
I had a restless sleep that night and I was dreaming multiple dreams and always this one would interrupt my dreams (like a commercial). I don't remember the other dreams clearly but I am clear on the one that would interrupt as it was always the same throughout the night.
I kept looking for 3 boxes I knew that there was a word on each one that was important. I knew the first word on the first box was "Imminent". The other two boxes I could see were dark but I could not see the words. They were too blurry. I also kept hearing the word "Wednesday" over and over again. And knew it was not a word on one of the boxes but it went along with the boxes if that makes sense. In every dream I had that night I can remember telling myself no go back to the other dream you need to find the other 2 words, meanwhile saying the words Imminent and Wednesday over and over and over again in my head.

Here are my thoughts on this and I could be wrong and i dont know which Wednesday this means but i think this is the cataclysmic event is maybe a Wednesday the three boxes that were dark the three days of darkness that so many have been getting messages about. Maybe they would be thursday to saturday or it starts wednesday to friday. Maybe it's relating to Syria I don't know but I do think something is coming very soon.

God is Love I have seen the video by Barbara and Dan. I have to say I wonder if your words and theirs pertain to an earthquake? I have watched several different people of late speaking of dreams or words of a massive earthquake coming to the USA and the western hemisphere. I myself had a dream that a 9.6 earthquake alert had come on my phone one night. This happened all night and by morning I was shocked when there was no alert when I woke up. Interesting how Barbara spoke of it possibly being an alert on a phone!! I know Angelwings has had dreams/visions of an earthquake coming as well. Could this perhaps be the event tomorrow?

Doesn't appear this is happening in the remotest.

Thanks for sharing your dream again UT. I appreciate it. I would be watching every Wednesday closely as well.

I was sick when I woke to the 911 Terror in the Night. I question if I was told 9-1-1 and then terror in the night (3 times) and my mind just put the numbers together as 9/11. I did have the impression whatever it is was much worse then 9/11.

If you look you will see I questioned if maybe Syria would be attacked that day. If anything will
happen I don't know for sure. Sometime during the winter I did awake to "Worldwide Earthquake."
One day in the fall I suddenly heard in my spirit numbers like 8.2 and 8.6 (don't recall now what exactly) but the only thing I could figure is they are EQ numbers. I live in Louisiana and have my eye on the sinkhole at Bayou Corne as it is speculated by some that an explosion there could effect the New Madrid fault.

June 9th I believe the Lord spoke to my heart, asking if I trusted Him and telling me a great catastrophe was coming such as the world has never seen but not to be afraid. I was on my way out of town. Quite a number of hours later upon return to town I saw a vertical rainbow. First one I have ever seen.

Besides an EQ I have had several other dreams or visions that this could be related to. I just don't know what will happen when or if we will be here for them. Several times this summer I felt the Holy Spirit was speaking to my heart telling me to prepare for what is to come, judgement is coming to the US and the nations and to fear not. Also to sound the alarm, that He ia coming and bringing judgement to the nations.

May Gods love prevail, may He have mercy, and may His justice prevail.

GoldenKnight, I will be happy if my speculation doesn't happen as I don't look forward to the annihilation of people's and buildings. I am more of a non-violent direct action person. I am happy if Father has answered the prayers of myself and others to give world leaders wisdom and knowledge regarding an event that could affect all
humanity and give others the chance to accept Yeshua as their Lord and Savior.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com