Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Gopher Has It Right!!

If this doesn't come through like I think it should, could some smarter than I, like Shiloh, perhaps, make this picture pretty on this post? Thanks so much in advance, you smart people you!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

Re: The Gopher Has It Right!!

That is cute, rbmom!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

rbmom...lolololol...that is SO cute! That looks exactly like what he or she is saying! I'm not smart at all! But here's some to go with yours.

...and as all the animals waited with eager anticipation for the trumpet of God to sound....they all excitedly murmered.....

...and the animals left behind shall say:

or...

"Since she gets to go be with Jesus, can I haz dibs on her pood?"

Great picture rbmom! I haven't been on here much through the summer but I still prayer for you rbmom. How is your back? I hope you are doing well I can't wait to meet everyone in the air!

Shiloh, THANK YOU for the pictures. They are so much fun!!!

UtopiaReady: Thank you for continuing to pray for my back. It has been out for about two weeks, but yesterday the right side slipped back in!!! Glory to God and thank you for the prayers. I hadn't been without pain for at least two weeks, and now I can sleep without worrying about my back. You are a blessing to me!!!

Now..how can I pray for you, or anyone else here that needs prayer?

I love you, my family!!!!

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com