Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Words to my heart (8/28) per AngelWings7 request

8/28 I felt that these words were impressed on my heart:
Fear not child, things are unfolding as they should. Soon an event will take place that will shock the world and change it forever more. Darkness, much darkness is coming. There will be upheavals, war, conflagration ( a large destructive fire). Do not dismay  for He  will be with thee. Just a little while yet before He comes.  Yeshua promises- soon, soon it will be that He will embrace His bride forevermore. Until that day, stand firm in 
His promises that He loves us and is
with is. Nothing is more precious to Him than His Bride and He will see that she is protected in the days ahead. Fear not, draw close to Him
and He  will give us comfort and rest. Things are about to unfold-in the twinkling of an eye.

Man thinks he can arrange the future as he desires, but I AM is more powerful than any man. He will confound the wise, protect the feeble and the innocent from the atrocities of darkness.
Cry out, cry out for the redemption of mankind. Cry out for salvation with weeping, in sackcloth and ashes. Reach out, in love to the hurting and the lost while there is yet time. The harvest is ripe yea the workers are few. Many sit watching and waiting; child it is time to reap, time to reap, time to reap!

Pray for those who are pregnant with child at this time, and those with child who suckles at their breast.  Where are the sheep? Where is the Bride, yea they have gone astray and sleep and slumber. The time is now to wake up, wake up, wake up for the day of Judgement is at hand. Again He says - your ways are not
My ways, lean not unto your own understanding, yea follow Him
and He will direct your path.

Isa 17,42
Jer 49:16
Hosea 2:12-13

As in all things, please use discernment and seek counsel from the Holy Spirit.

Re: Words to my heart (8/28) per AngelWings7 request

Dear sis,

Thank you so much for reposting this for us here on this site..
I do so appreciate it and you sharing your prophesies with us.
what a beautiful gift the Lord has given you for prophesy.. Amen!!
See you in the clouds very soon sis.. I cannot wait to meet you and give you a great big Hug!!!

God bless you,
AngelWings7

That was powerful GodIsLove . Thanks for posting. I guess that this means that it will not be a RH rapture or am I misunderstanding it.

To Godislove

I have been thinking about this comment in other site and for this "There will be upheavals, war, conflagration ( a large destructive fire)." i have been wondering about this, could it be Nuke??? because when i read in bible saying about Joel 2: 30 to 31
I will show wonders in the heavens
and on the earth,
blood and fire and billows of smoke.
The sun will be turned to darkness
and the moon to blood
before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

also other verse
2 Peter 3:10-12
New International Version (NIV)
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief. The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.

11 Since everything will be destroyed in this way, what kind of people ought you to be? You ought to live holy and godly lives 12 as you look forward to the day of God and speed its coming. That day will bring about the destruction of the heavens by fire, and the elements will melt in the heat.

in years ago when i was young adult about 20 years old i think, i was sleeping and somehow I got vision about the nuke and i woke up and i took the bible and i found that verse right there in 2 peter 3:10-12. i never forgot that.

that i had been wondering about this for a while there is a large destructive fire it could be meaning of nuke.

so just would like to have your feedback and have your thoughts to share with.

fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com