Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please pray for Me-Me

Ok,I suffered an anxiety attack today. I seen Me-Me again. I seen her the last time dad and I went to the store. She seen me and whispered something over to someone,I assume it was her mom.

Well,today I seen her in a vehicle that was pulling in ready to go in the store. Soon after my anxiety attack followed. I was so scared my heart started beating a little faster.

You see,Me-Me was a bully in junior high and high school. She was especially mean in junior high. She was one of the really bad bullies.

I didn't understand,why have I seen her at the store two trips in a row? Eventually, I think the Holy Spirit was wanting her to be prayed for. So,I ask for you guys to please pray for Me-Me's salvation and of the other person. I assume that was her mom. Please pray she finds Jesus,too,just in case she may not know Him.

Re: Please pray for Me-Me

Keeping you in prayer my dear sis... Please do not fear for the Lord is with you at all times.
Yes, continue to pray for Me-Me she needs Jesus!!

Hebrews 13:6
New King James Version (NKJV)
6 So we may boldly say:
“The Lord is my helper;
I will not fear.
What can man do to me?”

Remember who is inside you, dear one. The Rock. The Holy Spirit. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. This is an overcoming opportunity. The peace and grace of the Lord Jesus be your covering and internal strength.

Thank you AW7 and Regina. :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com