Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
had been thinking of the message from someone on RiTA

Hi there,

I had been thinking of the message from someone on other Ritan i am trying to remember who did gave me the message about seeing me being caught up and meet Jesus. it was in may or June 2013 recently and i couldnt remember who did say that to me and i am trying to find the message but i cant remember what title and who say that. that other Rita was down for upgrading in June and i was not able to copy and keep in the file. hope that new Rita will reopen sooner and i could find it.

if anyone remember that it could be angelwing 7 or donna or shiloh?? i cant remember who??? i am getting old smile

I would like to re read this again. if possible

fm12

Re: had been thinking of the message from someone on RiTA

Hey Funkymom try this

http://web.archive.org/web/20130515000000*/http://raptureintheairnow.com

than go to May 1st that is the last copy of the old site made. Than you go through the posts and you can use the dreams and other sections as well. I don't think you can go to your profile and find your postings though.

I remember reading that but also can't remember who. Hope you can find it.

i was able to go that you gave me that site where i can look at it but i only can click on those first 2 pages but 3rd page or more, it wont open for me to read it. so i am not sure how that work to find this one.

if anyone ever remember about this. please help me out thanks

fm12

Right now I am having hard time to find this as seems no one is able to help me out so thank u for ur time trying to find this. All I just want to re read this that s all at the point I am just being discouraged and struggling down deep and I am just longing to hear his voice and longing for his anointing and long to be filled with His spirit and just have desire to be closer to Him but every time I seek Him and read His words and I felt I am alone and desire to be closer to Him and I felt I need to climb. Up more when I see others in rita they get this or that that make me want more of him. It makes me cry and want more of Him in me. But I felt I am failing Him at some point. And to be honest with u that I am little scared about missing rapture something like that but I know in my heart that I will be with Jesus. All I need assurance and encourgement. I am sorry if I am annoying u guys about this as I felt that I am very annoying and want person. Forgive me for being annoying. I know it is not my day as it is very crazy today and I had been thinking about the verse all day like keep myself away being sinning and want to be draw closer to Him.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com