Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
unfathomably quick~

clearly speaking of the rapture when Jesus shall not at that time come to earth~

poof! Vanished! ~~quicker than a blink, it will happen for the Church/Bride of Christ

Re: unfathomably quick~

Thank you, Donna Sue !
when I think of all the things that people do each day at jobs , tasks, that will just "suddenly " be left undone , unfinished because believers are whissssh ! taken so fast !....amazing !
and the chaos left behind with unmanned machines of so many different kinds .
feeling it is SOON , with you , bonbell

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Randy Stephens wrote this on my FB ~~
"The tornados, earthquakes etc. are NOT Gods judgement but rather His absence of blessings.

We keep taking God out of our schools, out of our government, out of our lives AND He respects that...He does not go against our freewill. He wants us to freely love and worship Him. So, as we boot Him out, He takes His blessings away.

God's Holy Spirit is the restraining force for
1) keeping the Great Tribulation period away from Earth AND
2) for keeping the Anti-christ from being revealed..

.IN OTHER WORDS...when the Holy Spirit and Spirit-filled believers are caught up then Gods blessings are taken away as well...and all hell will break loose!"

and here we are Bon ~~ time for the church's departure, ~

Thanks everybody for encouraging posts and pictures.

amen, rapture here we come ~~

What a message! Wow!
Sure would wake me up if I weren't a believer!
Maybe this will even wake someone up before the
rapture!

Love, love, love your beautiful post sis...
Those pictures say it all!!! God's majesty reigns in those pictures.

Thank you, for sharing such an awesome message during these last days for the Rapture is at hand and Jesus is Coming for His Bride.

Like Vicki had stated, if this post does not wake people up then I do not know what else will..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

oh, for sure Vicki, Holy Spirit is seemingly not just whispering these days that it's seconds til midnight, rapture first, and then the Lion will roar! huh `` the separation of God's dear children against the wickedness flooding this planet is obvious ~~

Dear AW7 ~~ you're so like me, you enjoy visuals . .

We're ready annelis ~ departure time!

I thoroughly enjoyed this post; words & pictures!
Thank you, Donna for starting this thread,
and thank you all for the lovely pictures!!
Much Love to All!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti, so glad you enjoyed this thread ~~ God's children feel the Holy Spirit's inspiration together when joyful over God's Truth ~~ I love it here for the fact we may have church daily ~~~ what a Gift~

John 'saw' this after he was called to come up to Heaven ~~~in vision, exclaiming:

Yeah it rings in my heart. One thing that most grieving me because my daughters and I are babysitting a one year old baby girl as her mom is single mom and working and it breaks my heart because her baby name is nya she will be caught up with us. As this afternoon my daughter shania and I were talking about nya. It will be hard on her mom when Jesus christ will be coming back and call us to meet him up in the sky. I have been thinking that should I write her mom a letter and tell her about Jesus Christ and rapture etc I have been praying about this for a while. So I need to confirm from Lord as I don't want to write letter from my words but from His words so need that prayer thanks

Great Post/Thread , Love it !!.....it is 1:37 p.m. on the Library clock (on the wall ).
It feels so late today .
Longing to see His Face , bb
Bless all Faithful Watchers here .
HE IS LORD !!!!!
We love Him !

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Beautiful Donna love the pictures thanks for sharing Sis. Can hardly wait, bye bye world!

oh, luvs ~~~~We were not made for darkness, Glory to God!, we, the rescued and saved IN the LIGHT of Christ belong to our God and Risen Lord and Savior , for He has said it, that's it, . . as promised~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com