Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Need prayer

Pray for my family and my kids.I am having alot of joy anticipating the Lord coming soon and alot of people around me dont share that enthusiasm...It is difficult...It seems like my kids want to focus on the "worldly"things and they dont understand right now.Just please keep us in your prayers.

Re: Need prayer

Praying,RosesinSept. :hugs:

Praying for you, Dear Roses!
Much Love to you,
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Same thing for me as I am exciting just like dog tail wailing lol but around me it is much different and I was exciting to share one of my friend who is christian about dove and she asked me " are u really sure if it is dove?" I said yes it is. Make me feel stupid or foolish about telling her about it and it makes me doubt this but I had to pray about this and trust in God. It is not easy. And one of my girls said to me " I am trying to focus my faith in God and you kept saying about rapture very often" I told her that I just encourage and warn about Jesus Christ and be ready and all u need to keep ur faith like read his words etc and should be very exciting about His return. And be ready for Him then she said " I have been ready for his return for last 3 years. So even I shared with my boss as she is christian and she seem happy to hear and look forward to it and she cried with me so it is hard for me to talk with people around me so we need to hold on to Him tightly no matter what.

FunkyMom,
I have noticed that alot of people dont want to hear about it because they are fearful deep down.My son even confessed that to me that he was scared he wouldnt be taken up.I keep assuring him that he is saved by grace.Sometimes I dont share with people my experiences because really they just are in unbelief
about these things.

Praying for you and your kids Roses.... I can relate .... my daughter is a believer in Jesus but has just found "the love of her life" so therefore doesn't want to hear about the Rapture. He is a believer in Christ too... so I told her you both will be together eternally; just stay close in your relationship to Jesus.... I pray for mercy for all of our kids... they're young and just don't understand .... we have had time to experience the difficulties in life and to realize the gratitude we should feel in the Grace of God.... I pray for mercy for them because of their youth and lack of wisdom.
I trust that He will work all things out because of our heartfelt and fervent prayers for them.

RosesinSept.,praying.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com