Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
prayer request please

Could I please ask for prayer? My husband and I cannot pay rent this month. We are trying to determine how much of a partial payment we can offer the landlord and hope to earn enough to make it up later this month. I am dreading having to contact the landlord tomorrow, and I am not sure at all how he will react. My husband and I both have been looking for jobs. My husband has a job with no guaranteed income, so we have both been trying to find jobs to supplement that. Our family has been homeless twice in past 2 years, not out on the street homeless, but put up in cheap hotels until we can find someplace to live, and the past 2+ years have been extremely difficult. Our daughter's spirit is crushed, her behavior and the things she has been saying lately show that she cannot endure any more. My husband and I cannot bear any more. We truly have no more strength. My husbands and my health have both deteriorated the past few years. I am no longer able to lift anything over about 5 pounds and I have limited mobility and pain after walking for short periods. I cannot imagine how I would manage to pack up and move out again. Please could you pray for us that we will be able to pay the rent, and that we will not end up homeless before the rapture. I know it could be this week, but even facing tomorrow and having to contact the landlord seems unbearable to me right now.

Thanks so much!

Re: prayer request please

Praying for you and your family. And praying the Landlord is understanding. Praying for all needs and concerns.

Lord Jesus, Please give Your peace and reassurance to I want to go home. Show her and her husband what path to take and give them favor with their landlord. Amen.

I empathize with you, nothing gives me a knot in my stomach like money problems.
Blessings,
Mom of 2

oh, dear sister, my heart is breaking over your trial .

. Father, God, please bless this dear one and her husband, for Your Mercy is forever ~~ Lord Jesus, You are her defense, provider, shelter, and refuge ~~ all your promises are yea and amen over Your own . . ~~ Father, meet the needs of these precious souls ~~ they need Your help, strength peace, and provision . .

Lord, You are the Holy Spirit Who is able to help in time of need. Thank You Father for hearing our prayer and answering in Jesus' Name~

So sorry you are going through all of this. I
will pray for your landlord to have a softened heart
and for your family as well. I love Psalm 138:8
where we are told that God will perfect that which
concerns you. May our Lord rain down his presence
and blessings over you.

Email: Gwise032@yahoo.com

I will certainly say a prayer for you. I'm so very sorry for all that your family has suffered through.

Standing in agreement in prayer with the other's on your situation....

Praying for you and your family...

We all so much want to go Home.

Where YHWH and Yeshua are living.

Daniel

Iwantogohome,
How are you this am?

Sister,
I hope you are okay...you and your family.I will pray that God will bless you
with a miracle to pay rent and for all your needs.I will also pray for comfort and peace for you all.

Praying for you and your family I want to go home.... Bless you and your family and may our Father send Jesus to take his Bride home this very weekend. Oh how I pray for it... Trust in Jesus dear one to work it all out.

Keeping you and your dear family close in my prayers....

I'm praying as well.

Thank you, I'm very grateful for all of your prayers. Praying for blessings on all of you too.

iwanttogohome
Thank you, I'm very grateful for all of your prayers. Praying for blessings on all of you too.

Send me an email to jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com for private correspondence.

Email: jonathan@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com