Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Another rapture movie set for theaters 9/13
Re: Another rapture movie set for theaters 9/13

Thanks for making it aware to us.

But, MEH ... doesn't look like anything special.

Has anyone heard of any further news of the reboot of Left Behind with Nicolas Cage?

Email: bandj.gravelle@gmail.com

Wow, is that for real? It looks very intense, and I got tears in my eyes thinking of how horrific it will be for those left behind--even if some of the acting was less than stellar.

I also am interested on how the remake of Left Behind is moving along.

Amazing how so many movies are coming out about the rapture and end of the world now.

Somehow, the tone of every post-rapture news program I've seen doesn't sound quite convincing. Maybe it's because we don't know the accompanying circumstances that will be happening. That is, will there be natural disasters, panic, and unexplainable sights going on at the time, or will we simply vanish? There would be consequences resulting from the disappearance of multitudes, to be sure.

What would be put on the air? I really doubt there would be much discussion allowed of the missing, as the purpose of current news programs seems to be to control what people are thinking, rather than to inform.

As much as possible, I imagine their efforts would be directed toward getting people to calm down and not spread any "unverified rumors."

I agree David R....but I think this is where the Bible speaks of a great deception.They will be told something outlandish and people are going to believe it because they dont want to believe that God exists and took His people up...
that is the last thing they will believe.

I'd watch it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Well, I wouldn't fault most of these movies because they don't have that much budget for production. Ideally, a blockbuster rapture movie would feature catastrophic CGI images such as planes crashing down, etc.

EDIT--

Okay, so I watched the whole thing and it is actually quite good! They put emphasis on the world devolving into anarchy and a totalitarian state and it is quite realistic. I like its tone, it has that 'indie' feel to it that you don't get with other rapture movies.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com