<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
False flag alert! Lines up with the nuke visions! ALERT!

Please watch this video. This could be the start of EVERYTHING. Very, very serious.

Obama needs a serious incident to attack Syria, and if it looks like Congress isn't going to give him the green light, he'll use a false flag to get his way.
If you're not familiar with the historical use of false flags, please research it.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bJQlTXinns

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Re: False flag alert! Lines up with the nuke visions! ALERT!

I'd be a little careful with InfoWars.

Lindsey Graham is a bit of a fearmonger too... but a favourite at InfoWars - probably for that exact reason.

What you'll find is that the transfer of nuclear weapons from these facilities is due not to some grandiose false flag plan, but the result of poor security ratings at each of the original facilities.

Some months ago (and I'm writing this from memory - if I find the source again I'll post it), two facilities containing nuclear weapons failed security checks. The commanders at each of these facilities lost their positions, and the nuclear weapons were subsequently moved.

...these two incidents are the reason why these nukes have been moved to South Carolina.

Alex Jones has been warning of nuclear attacks inside America for close to ten years now... and the words "false flag" are thrown around like cookies at a girl scout convention. I wouldn't read too much into it.

I remember those incidents as well, Benjamin. Here's the first article I found; it should probably give you enough information to find more:
http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/local_montana/article_63fb81e8-047f-11e3-9522-001a4bcf887a.html

My understanding is that that when this happens, they change the personnel (replace the whole unit with a different unit?) rather than physically move nukes.

I heard a retired AF person comment on those incidents on a talk show, after the second one happened, but I don't remember what he explained about such situations.
=====

I wouldn't trust Alex Jones as far as I could throw him.

He endorsed Cynthia McKinney for President on the Green Party ticket some years back (besides being a leftist, it's doubtful she has a brain). There was some incident at the 2008 Democrat Convention where he accused Michelle Malkin of siccing goons on him (there are videos out there but I didn't watch them).

He's said to hold too many New Age ideas to be a real Christian, for all his talk of God, and he sells/endorses a seriously anti-pre-Trib video. And then there's the anti-Semitism and pro-Palestinian stuff. Bleagh!

Hi Perian :). Did I ever tell you I live twenty minutes up the road from Hobbiton?

Hey I have never, ever, in all the years I've listened to Alex, heard him say one thing against Israel! I have also never ever heard him speak pro-Palestinian! Where on earth did you get that idea from?

As for Alex, I have reservations too. But I'm looking past them, and at the info here.

Very worrying.

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

And too, "In the last days I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh ." THE WORD
we can find the truth often in the strangest places , even a person we do not like may speak truth to us .....
Even David Wilkerson , one of the most popular ministers of all time in America , warned of NYNY being bombed out completely , fires raging . This warning came from the 1970's.
Our president , most beloved , George Washington warned of bombing in the latter days for America , from his Vision , Library of Congress, publication .

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

I have a Word document where I keep track of a mixed bag of people and organizations, as my brain doesn't remember things as well as it used to. I don't have links there, but the info on Jones quotes a couple of Christian men I've known online for upwards of 10 years, off and on at a couple of busy forums, and whom I trust.

"Jim" had (probably still has) a major connection with someone who has ties to Jones; I don't know if "Jim" personally knows Jones, but it's extremely likely they've been on radio shows together, and/or spoken at the same events. "Jim" wrote that Jones has a history of frauds, hoaxes, and lies. He has also said that Jones makes pots of money from video sales, and believes Jones invents sensational stories so that he can sell videos about them.

"Matt" calls Jones an anti-Semite. He also cites lies, deliberate deception, and hoaxes, and apparently couldn't have a lower opinion of anyone.

The accusations of anti-Semitism and being pro-Palestinian I've read and heard from other sources too, though I can't cite where or who.
=====

Since David Wilkerson didn't attach any date to his vision of New York City, it shouldn't be considered a failed prophecy.
=====

Benjigirl: 20 minutes from Hobbiton! I'm envious.

In military lingo, this is called a "fund raiser".

Email: needlemethat@yahoo.com

I typed this last night but didn't post as I was tired and wanted to make sure it made some sort of sense. I don't know what is going to happen next but I can speculate well. I also have some dreams and visions of martial law/attacks on US citizens/nuclear explosion and more so I don't believe things will stay quiet for long.

I am anticipating a false flag event to justify an attack on Syria by either the US or Israel. Right now O doesn't have UN, US citizen or the world backing. Now someone has to be the aggressor in order to justify an attack. Iraq was justified because the US was attacked at the WTC. Lindsey Graham recently commented that if we don't attack Syria they may attack us. (HUH?Why?) There's rumors of nuclear warheads supposedly transferred from TX to the East Coast without a paper trail. Of course the US will deny it- they denied it too at first when nuclear missiles were flown unknowingly from Minot, ND to Louisiana.
Or maybe Hezbollah, backed by Iran will attack Israel and we will bypass Syria and just go for Iran? I believe these ME wars all have to do with keeping the US dollar from crashing as the elite will end up losing tons of money.

Region 3 in the US is stocked with food, water ,and supplies with training supposedly to take place in October. This area includes Pennsylvania, W. Virginia, Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. Are all these supplies needed for training? Or a false flag to that area or areas 2,5 or 6? 
Or is the US Dollar going to crash causing pandemonium everywhere but the politicians, their homes and families in the DC area all going to be protected, fed and watered?

Email: GodIsLove5bc@gmail.com

God Is Love:

You won't believe what I just found!!! This is your confirmation...

False Flag Alert: Do Syrian Rebels Plan To Hit Israel With Chemical Weapons And Blame Assad?

Read more at http://www.prophecynewswatch.com/2013/September12/121.html#488ckeJ3Rx8V3cd1.99

Email: rbmomof4@yahoo.com

God is Love, the argument that the users of chemical weapons need to be punished swiftly and effectively or we risk being targets of attacks is because chemical weapons are relatively easy to make (crude but effective ones), difficult to track ahead of time if you're not specifically looking for them, and indiscriminately devastating. They were quite horrific in WWI, to the extent that virtually the entire world decided this could never be allowed to happen again. We have had a few instances of terrorist use, but they resulted in a massive manhunt and immediate prosecution.

We now have a government apparently using them against fairly large populations of civilians. And their adversaries are using them as well, albeit not nearly as effectively. And the world has agreed that "something should be done" on one hand and "but nothing violent, or threatening, or risky" on the other. The reasonably expected outcome of this will be that those who live quite comfortably with using terror to advance their agendas will find that it is no longer absolutely abhorent and unacceptable, but merely offensive to sensitivities. Offensive they can live with. I truly expect there to be more and more widespread use of chemical weapons.

Keep in mind that Iran helped Assad design his chemical weapon distribution systems. And has threatened to launch widespread attacks against Americans. I suspect a connection between those two details.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com