Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
is Putin a good leader?

i'm beginning to think Putin is a stronger leader than o. he supports christianity in russia, and is not afraid to condemn the islamic terrorists. the recent attack in syria beheading 24 people, including a mother and baby shows what these 'rebels' are made of. also, he is not too cowardly to stand up against the gender agenda, even if he's called homophobic. i think we should pray for Putin to keep standing up for the truth.
something happened to me at a kid,s party yesterday. i said to the 7 year old boys, let the girls play, you'll marry them one day ! they answered 'no we won,t, we'll marry another boy' (yeah, yeah the others chimed in)... don't you want kids when you grow up? 'we can adopt them'. this is coming from 7 year old boys !! the agenda is definately working through our kids. i am so weary fo being branded a homophobe, ebven by my own daughter just for disagreeing with same gender marraige. thank god i can log in again. RITA has been off limits for ages now. it is hard to keep strong when all around are mocking you for speaking up for the Truth of God's word. trying times. please pray for my lost brother who is still here, still lost, and i feel as if the world is swallowing him up, and me too. big party here tomorrow for daughter;s 21 st. i hope i can plant some seeds among the youngsters.

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

Re: is Putin a good leader?

WOW! Scary times! This has to be the year! I can't even imagine having to swallow that kind of gay propaganda from little kids... When I was about 12 years old, I remember having to fight kids that were teasing my little brother 5 at the time.. And I can't help believing it was that kind of cruel teasing that he should have been a girl that prompted him to buy into that kind of lifestyle. Thank God he came out of the lifestyle in 2005 and although he isn't looking for a girl; he is celibate and is a practicing born again Christian. Sometimes mourns a relationship; but most of the time, loves being around like minded Christians.

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

teenqueen,
Putin seems to have better leadership skills and with him standing up for Christian values, I would say yes. At least you know where he stands even if he doesn't support Israel.

That is sad what happened at the party, my boys and have thought it was gross and wrong and they were born that way, I never taught them that first. In God's mercy He will be saving a whole generation. Imagine if this generation would have a chance to grow up.

I'd say that Putin is a very 'strong' leader. Good.., not so much.

He's and ex head of the KGB, and played fast and loose with the Russian constitution to keep himself in power. I think he only plays lip service to Christian values. As far as denouncing 'gay' practices, I don't know why exactly he does, but I don't believe that for him personally that it has anything to do with God's teaching, I think it's more along the line of Hitler's reasons. (whatever they were) Hitler also rounded up the gays and took them to the camps, along with Gypsies and Jews... As far as terrorists go... no, he doesn't like them in his country, but he does business with them in other countries when it suites his agenda and helps to consolidate his power bases, and uses them to foil the U.S. at every chance he gets.

So no, I don't think of him as a 'Good' leader. But as someone who is strong willed, crafty, and politically savvy, and right now, appears to have everything going his way. Which is a big contrast to our feckless leader.

Heh, my mother sent me this:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1702.htm

Putin to arm Texas Separatists
(uh, I hope this was a joke...)

Servant
Heh, my mother sent me this:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1702.htm

Putin to arm Texas Separatists
(uh, I hope this was a joke...)

I hope it's a joke too. But I'd venture to say, that just about everyone in Texas is already well armed. They take the second amendment seriously there.

LOL. you should see New Hampshire. One Boston news commenter complained that they have gun racks on their motorcycles up there, so he wouldn't go there. One of my friends thought that was cool and actually put a gun rack on his motorcycle. I don't see a lot of people in Texas openly carrying, but I'm sure you're right. There's a lot of gun billboards advertising.

"Live Free or Die". Love that motto.

I don't believe that Texas is an "open carry state". http://www.opencarry.org/?page_id=304

But over here in Louisiana, it is. I occasionally see someone openly carrying here. (as in wearing a holster with a pistol) Open carry is different in many states. Some only allow it with rifles in a gun rack. Other's like Louisiana permit it in most areas, except areas like federal buildings and some other public venues.. When we lived in Washington State, it was much easier to get a 'Concealed Carry Permit", than it was open carry. You had more legal protections if you had a concealed carry permit, and since it was relatively easy to get a CPL there, it made sense to do so. Here in Louisiana, it's rather difficult to get a CPL, but perfectly fine to open carry. http://www.opencarry.org/?page_id=312

I wouldn't trust Putin as far as I could throw him, but he's certainly a strong leader. And ruthless.

Their report on the Syrian rebels and the chemical weapons could well be true -- or it could equally well be invented.

The anti-homosexual stuff is primarily because Russia is trying to encourage their people to have enough babies to keep the country from vanishing. The problem is quite serious. Perhaps some of it is a streak of traditional morality -- or perhaps he simply realizes that too much immorality destroys a country.

Putin is supposed to have some sort of religious feeling, inherited from his mother. But I don't know if we could call him a Christian or not.

And last but not least: don't cross him or you're liable to find yourself dead. His background is KGB, and he has no qualms about ordering people killed.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com