<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sum up of why the 8th of September looks promising!

Hi, so a lot of signs seem to be pointing to the 8th of September as a potential rapture day! I thought I would start a thread summing up all the indicators:

1. Charity's vision... 5,6,7, Jesus! Sept.5-8th (Jesus coming)

Interesting note that between the 5-8 of Sept. has been potnetial Rosh Hashanah times.

2. Humblehorses info. on the wheat in virgo being covered by the moon on that day. (protecting the church)

3. Of course, Rosh Hashanah being on that day according to the old Jewish customs. Last trump being blown that evening!

4. Needing to be gone before the war begins...this war is progressing quickly! Next week I believe the strike could happen.

Please add more if I missed anything!

This week has been the longest I have ever experienced!!!

Blessings everyone,
BelovedOneInChrist

Re: Sum up of why the 8th of September looks promising!

I think another good sign is the Rev 12 sign in the Heavens which is mid trib which leads me to believe the tribulation is close at hand...so the rapture needs to happen soon.

Just after the Moon hides Spica (the wheat in Virgos hand) it has a conjunction with Venus the bright and morning star!

Maybe this can be added to the list?

The numbers 5,6,7,8 have meanings behind them that
could also support the idea of the rapture.
To just give a basic idea: 5=grace, 6=man, 7=completion, 8=new beginnings.

I think with those meanings, a message could be formulated
as such: The day of grace for man is complete, and now it's time
for new beginnings for believers.

Humblehorse- Amazing! Bright and morning star, our Savior! Getting excited, but not too much of course ;)

Vicki- I had no idea there was meaning behind those numbers! What an amazing story it seems to be telling. Sounds good to me! Thanks for sharing!

Rosesin Sept- Rev. 12 didn't even think of that, I believe that is a big sign in the timing.

When is everything going to be lined up like this again?

Ppl wanting to destroy damascus, world dying, wars and rumors of wars, signs in the stars...I mean c'mon! ;)

Humblehorse- Amazing! Bright and morning star, our Savior! Getting excited, but not too much of course ;)

Vicki- I had no idea there was meaning behind those numbers! What an amazing story it seems to be telling. Sounds good to me! Thanks for sharing!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com