Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Be ready against the 3rd Day.

This "word" keeps staying in my spirit and mind.

Not claiming to be the originator of this, but rather i am reminded of a word someone posted on the now being worked on website Ritan some time ago.

Well anyways a couple of days ago it came to me, rather as a reminder, and a possible insight.

Also coincident to this is some thoughts about the 567 Jesus.

How they are coincident?

567, Jesus referring to the RH days and the Days of September.

5678 of Sept in other words.

thus

3rd day is coincident with the 3rd Day of Tishri on the Jewish calendar.

therefore.

the 4th day is referring to the 8th day of Sept.

In conclusion.

The Trump blowing and new just visible crescent moon siting will be on the 7th. of Sept, which is the according to the seasons and times would be the visible start of the new year, thus the correct timing of when the last trump, the silver trump of god will be blown.

Thus is highly likely that the Rapture will occur on the 7th of Sept, a sabbath.

As scripture says, therefore Strive to enter the Sabbath Rest of God, as spoken of in Hebrews.

8 is also the number of new beginnings.
3 the number of resurrection

9 the number of Judgement...same day obama gets his vote for war. And therefore could be the start day of the world war3.

10 the number of govt.
11 number of chaos and wrath and further judgement..could be the actual day when Damascus is wiped off the earth, along with some other places in the world as the powers that be duke it out for position of top dog...ie nuke exchange.

Could it be?

Lord I part of me hopes so, part of me is sad, for the lost. let it be so, according to your perfect will and timing, and let us all be found worthy to enter that sabbath rest. In Jesus name amen.

Tick Tock.

strange thing, while finishing this up, the song blue moon comes on the radio.

Re: Be ready against the 3rd Day.

Hi Leroy my dear brother,

Thank you for sharing your wisdom and insight here with us.
I appreciate receiving your warning and I will take this information and keep praying that our Lord come quickly for his beloved Bride. I too think it will be very soon because I feel it in my spirit.
God bless you my friend and I will see you in Heaven soon.
AngelWings7

The Book of Exodus : "Be ready against the Third Day ..."
Arno Froese of Midnight Call Ministry founded by Wim Malgo , preached this sermon many times in the magazine and on the tel. show .
He said the Rapture is found in The Book of Exodus .
Blessing , bb

Email: bonniebell81@hotmail.com

Yes Bonnie, you are right. The Lord showed me this too last year (that the rapture was found in Exodus, He told me to read Exodus and when I did I saw with such clarity the parallels between the exodus of the Israelites and the exodus of the Bride), which is why I was certain that the rapture was gonna happen during the Spring feasts and I still hold to that. I believe its most likely Passover or Pentecost. I truly hope I'm wrong, but to me, there is more biblical support for the exodus of Jesus' people to be at the same time as God's people. There are a lot of outward signs pointing to FOT but there is more inward (as in biblical reference) pointing to the Spring feasts. I believe the Spring feasts are about redemption, renewal, love, etc. Whereas the fall feasts are about judgment, punishment, finalty, and I think the fall feasts are for Israel (God's Bride) while the spring feasts are for the Church (Jesus' bride). Keeping my fingers crossed that I'm wrong cause I've been beat up these past few weeks, I'm so weary I can't even dodge all the punches coming at me right now.

So nobody better loose heart when we are on here on the 9th of Sept! But if I'm wrong, I'm not gonna complain if any of you tell me "I told you so"

You might be on to something sparkles! Yet, there are so many types and shadows, and many legitimate high watch times. Who knows the mind of the Lord? Who knows which day He has chosen and why? New moons, blood moons, Feastdays, anniversaries, types & shadows, parallels, inference, veiled times & seasons all.

The word that I got from the Lord recently though, is that the actual day as glorious, marvelous and significant it will be, might only be secondary spiritually to the holding and hiding of this blessed hope into our hearts. In faith, waiting, believing and hoping. This spiritual exercise or discipline, in God's eyes may be more relevant than the actual day. Knowing that from the generation that saw Christ, through every succeeding generation since, many have embraced and celebrated in faith, the blessed hope.

As such I never really saw much harm in fruitless predictions by anyone. At least that "white elephant" called the Rapture is being discussed. Should it not happen for another 50 or 500 yrs, I will still glory in the hope that the Lord has hid in my heart!

Hope to see ya soon. Love ....TR

Sparkles... darn it! You make a good point .. Thanks for giving us another not too far off future for our redemption .. The Lord has placed in my heart that I am His, and His timing is right.. So we will all pull up our sleeves and occupy as best as we can until He calls us home.. Thank God we have each other.. No one wants to listen to me any more. But I will continue to watch and sound the alarm for all to repent and believe every chance I get.

Please come quickly Lord Jesus !

Email: Fm1277@sbcglobal.net

More thoughts on "Be ready against the 3rd Day."

Exo 19:9 And the LORD said to Moses, "Behold, I am coming to you in a thick cloud, that the people may hear when I speak with you, and may also believe you forever." When Moses told the words of the people to the LORD,
Exo 19:10 the LORD said to Moses, "Go to the people and consecrate them today and tomorrow, and let them wash their garments
Exo 19:11 and be ready for the third day. For on the third day the LORD will come down on Mount Sinai in the sight of all the people.
Exo 19:12 And you shall set limits for the people all around, saying, 'Take care not to go up into the mountain or touch the edge of it. Whoever touches the mountain shall be put to death.
Exo 19:13 No hand shall touch him, but he shall be stoned or shot; whether beast or man, he shall not live.' When the trumpet sounds a long blast, they shall come up to the mountain."
Exo 19:14 So Moses went down from the mountain to the people and consecrated the people; and they washed their garments.
Exo 19:15 And he said to the people, "Be ready for the third day; do not go near a woman."
Exo 19:16 On the morning of the third day there were thunders and lightnings and a thick cloud on the mountain and a very loud trumpet blast, so that all the people in the camp trembled.
Exo 19:17 Then Moses brought the people out of the camp to meet God, and they took their stand at the foot of the mountain.
Exo 19:18 Now Mount Sinai was wrapped in smoke because the LORD had descended on it in fire. The smoke of it went up like the smoke of a kiln, and the whole mountain trembled greatly.
Exo 19:19 And as the sound of the trumpet grew louder and louder, Moses spoke, and God answered him in thunder.
Exo 19:20 The LORD came down on Mount Sinai, to the top of the mountain. And the LORD called Moses to the top of the mountain, and Moses went up.
Exo 19:21 And the LORD said to Moses, "Go down and warn the people, lest they break through to the LORD to look and many of them perish.
Exo 19:22 Also let the priests who come near to the LORD consecrate themselves, lest the LORD break out against them."
Exo 19:23 And Moses said to the LORD, "The people cannot come up to Mount Sinai, for you yourself warned us, saying, 'Set limits around the mountain and consecrate it.'"
Exo 19:24 And the LORD said to him, "Go down, and come up bringing Aaron with you. But do not let the priests and the people break through to come up to the LORD, lest he break out against them."
Exo 19:25 So Moses went down to the people and told them.

0. Everyone is to be gathered to the appearing of the Almighty.
1. Thick rapture like cloud.
2. Be ready..by cleansing, washing, purify self.
3. The LORD himself descends.
4.Terrifying sight.
5. Even Moses, a friend of God, is shaking in his boots, terrified beyond his wits.
6. Once again, the thick cloud, then the Trump, the very long single blast, Tekoa.
7 Everyone is now scared after item 6 occurs.
8. limits set around the mount, ground declared holy.
9. Anyone who gets near it or crosses the line, even if its just an animal, is to be stoned to death.

''''''''''''''''''''''
As compared to the New 3rd Day:
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Heb 12:18 For you have not come to what may be touched, a blazing fire and darkness and gloom and a tempest
Heb 12:19 and the sound of a trumpet and a voice whose words made the hearers beg that no further messages be spoken to them.
Heb 12:20 For they could not endure the order that was given, "If even a beast touches the mountain, it shall be stoned."
Heb 12:21 Indeed, so terrifying was the sight that Moses said, "I tremble with fear." Heb 12:22 But you have come to Mount Zion and to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to innumerable angels in festal gathering,
Heb 12:23 and to the assembly of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,
Heb 12:24 and to Jesus, the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel.

1. reassurance that this mountain of the new covenant is vastly different than the old.
2. dont need to be afraid, as per:
Rev 1:17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand on me, saying, "Fear not, I

am the first and the last,
3. the mount zion spoken of here is the mount zion of god, new Jerusalem and or heaven.
4. We are enrolled, those who are born again, covered in the blood of the once and for all sacrifice, Jesus, the

great high priest, who ever lives to make us holy/worthy and intercedes for us before the Father God.
5. We are made perfect, thus no need to fear.
6. This covenant of his blood is the one that speaks of reconciliation, and forgiveness, unlike the blood of abel,

who speak against the perpetrator who spilled it, to condemn.

Conclusion, This coming 3rd Day, is one to look forward to.

Same God, we are going to see, as in the Old Testimate.
Different outcome, one of Life, not Death.

Because of the Blood of the Lamb.

Much to Anticipate on this 2nd 3rd day of God, Anticipation of life everlasting.

I have to admit, I have been rather afraid of "seeing God with my own eyes, in the flesh" Because of how I was raised and been told my whole life on who God is, by parents, family, the world, even the "church"..." an angry God, unapproachable, unfeeling, uncaring, full of wrath, and condemnation, one you had to get worthy of first if you dare to come to him at all.

Hmm that sounds like the "god" of the OT, one who just cant wait to destroy sinners.

Or Rather more precisely, the god or gods that man fashions by his own hands, the "god" revealed by the evil one. For the plan of the evil one is just the opposite of the plan of the true god. That plan is to keep us in darkness, in fear, and bondage.

The plan of the True God, is to reconcile us to Himself, Through Jesus, The plan that was from the very beginning.

We are coming to the mountain of Grace, when the Last Trump sounds.

This time when the Trump of God sounds "Third Day" it will be to life, not Death.

Still more thoughts on what it means to be "Ready against the 3rd day"

1. The Israelite had to purify themselves for the appearance of the Lord, by washing up their clothes, bodies, and obtaining from any kind of intimate relationships, even if they were married and were "proper".

2. All had to stand before him, no exceptions were given...Judgement day.

'''''''''''

New Testament when God shall again appear with the cloud, and mighty Trump blast..otherwise known as the Rapture at the last trump, Jesus coming in the clouds.

Joh 6:29 Jesus answered them, "This is the work of God, that you believe in him whom he has sent."
Joh 6:30 So they said to him, "Then what sign do you do, that we may see and believe you? What work do you perform?
Joh 6:31 Our fathers ate the manna in the wilderness; as it is written, 'He gave them bread from heaven to eat.'"
Joh 6:32 Jesus then said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, it was not Moses who gave you the bread from heaven, but my Father gives you the true bread from heaven.
Joh 6:33 For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world."
Joh 6:34 They said to him, "Sir, give us this bread always."
Joh 6:35 Jesus said to them, "I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
Joh 6:36 But I said to you that you have seen me and yet do not believe.
Joh 6:37 All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.
Joh 6:38 For I have come down from heaven, not to do my own will but the will of him who sent me.
Joh 6:39 And this is the will of him who sent me, that I should lose nothing of all that he has given me, but raise it up on the last day.
Joh 6:40 For this is the will of my Father, that everyone who looks on the Son and believes in him should have eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day."

Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and exult and give him the glory, for the marriage of the Lamb has come, and his Bride has made herself ready;
Rev 19:8 it was granted her to clothe herself with fine linen, bright and pure"-- for the fine linen is the righteous deeds of the saints.
Rev 19:9 And the angel said to me, "Write this: Blessed are those who are invited to the marriage supper of the Lamb." And he said to me, "These are the true words of God."

Because of our belief, trust in and reliance upon Jesus, relationship with, being Born Again that is the Righteous Acts of the Saints, and thus Clothed in Fine Linen, Bright and Clean.

So in Further way of preparing against the 3rd Day (Ressurection to life).

Thinking of it as something to look forward to, not be afraid of, or not to think that it will never happen, or happen to us.

For consider:

Luk 24:13 That very day two of them were going to a village named Emmaus, about seven miles from Jerusalem,
Luk 24:14 and they were talking with each other about all these things that had happened.
Luk 24:15 While they were talking and discussing together, Jesus himself drew near and went with them.
Luk 24:16 But their eyes were kept from recognizing him.
Luk 24:17 And he said to them, "What is this conversation that you are holding with each other as you walk?" And they stood still, looking sad.
Luk 24:18 Then one of them, named Cleopas, answered him, "Are you the only visitor to Jerusalem who does not know the things that have happened there in these days?"
Luk 24:19 And he said to them, "What things?" And they said to him, "Concerning Jesus of Nazareth, a man who was a prophet mighty in deed and word before God and all the people,
Luk 24:20 and how our chief priests and rulers delivered him up to be condemned to death, and crucified him.
Luk 24:21 But we had hoped that he was the one to redeem Israel. Yes, and besides all this, it is now the third day since these things happened.
Luk 24:22 Moreover, some women of our company amazed us. They were at the tomb early in the morning,
Luk 24:23 and when they did not find his body, they came back saying that they had even seen a vision of angels, who said that he was alive.
Luk 24:24 Some of those who were with us went to the tomb and found it just as the women had said, but him they did not see."
Luk 24:25 And he said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!
Luk 24:26 Was it not necessary that the Christ should suffer these things and enter into his glory?"

He is coming to Get his Bride.

He is coming to fulfill all that was spoken of and through the Prophets.

He is coming in a cloud of Great glory and power.

He is coming to reign as king of kings and lord of lords, forever.

Oh let not the lord say to anyone of us, or me...
Luk 24:25 And he said to them, "O foolish ones, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken!

So in further conclusion of being ready,

being ready by still watching, believing, and looking up for his Return, to come get us in the Rapture before the Terrible day of the wrath of God Almighty. And Therefore not being ashamed as his appearing.

Interesting! This was in yahoo news today...

"The strikes against the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, in retaliation for what the US says is the regime's use of chemical weapons in a Damascus suburb, could last longer than a day, officials have said.

The Los Angeles Times had reported Sunday the Pentagon was readying more intense and longer attacks on Syria than originally planned, set to last three days."
http://news.yahoo.com/us-plans-3-days-attack-syria-092116189.html

Fair Use for Educational and Discussion Purposes

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes

Thanks Leroy for the "readying against the 3rd day" post! Jesus told Peter that if he loved Him, to feed His sheep...that is what this is to me, grazing on nourishing pasture. The very first commandment is to Mark 12: 29-31
…29Jesus answered, "The foremost is, 'HEAR, O ISRAEL! THE LORD OUR GOD IS ONE LORD; 30AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' 31"The second is this, 'YOU SHALL LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF.' There is no other commandment greater than these."
This is the essence of getting ready for the 3rd day, to fall in love with God our maker, be faithful to Him, be devoted to Him, treat our neighbor in love as we would want for ourself. We look forward to meeting God on that day in joy if we have a love relationship. Perfect love casts out fear.

"Simon, son of John, do you love Me more than these?"

Maranatha!

Link should now be click-able:
http://news.yahoo.com/us-plans-3-days-attack-syria-092116189.html

Yes there really is a 3 day plan for missile strikes against Syria.

Went to Church today..the topic was prayer, prayer for Syria, prayer for our neighbors,loved ones, and acquaintances.

Then it occurred to me, Holy Spirit moment I think.

That the only thing left that's holding back the start of the trib, holding back WW3 is the Praying, Interceding, ministering to the lost and needy is the Bride of Christ here on earth.

There will come a time however when God will say, Ok enough is enough, Jesus Go get your bride, the time of mercy is over.

That thought brought tears to my eyes.

'''''''''''''''
Joh 17:15 I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one.
Joh 17:16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world
Joh 17:18 As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world.

Still more thoughts on being ready against the 3rd day:

http://www.andiesisle.com/thekingsproposal.html

Hos 6:2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.

Thinking about this, how this has a double meaning and fulfillment.

For Israel, the wife of God will be restored.

For the Church, who is the Bride of Christ will finally be married to Jesus.

For its been 2000 years, or two days.

We are now entering the 3rd day, or the 3rd set of 1000 years.

So what does being ready on the 3rd day means..well its rather simple, yet very profound, and found through the entire scriptures, and largely emphasized in Revelations.

Being the Bride of Christ. Getting ready to be married to Jesus, Gods only begotten Son.

Entering into his rest, entering into his eternal garden of delights, being at one with him, obtaining all the yes and amen promises of God, and inheritance of Jesus. As per;

All of Ephesians.
Spoken of in Revelations.
Hidden mystery of God the Apostle Paul talks about.
Alluded to in Hebrews.
Alluded to in Song of Salomon.

Given to us as a promised by the down payment and seal of, of the Holy Spirit

Spoken of in some of the parables.

Being ready therefore as having this mindset, that our Bridegroom will come, he will come at the proper time, in perfect timing, as per the Fathers Command.

Joh 14:2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Arranged by the Father, as per a traditional Jewish wedding.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shidduch

and as per other recent threads here on Rita about the Kings proposal, marriage, and his soon return to come for his bride.

Leroy : Good , you have backed this all up with scripture , therefore I have no reservations about any of this presentation .
bonnie

Ready against the third day! Naturally one would ask which 3rd day? The third day in regards to what time, day, or Feastday???

Could it be that as I have been saying, that the Lord will indeed speak to His bride, and give her a 3 day advance notice!? So to be ready against the 3rd day, might be a confirmation against a heads up the Lord might give us! Just a thought, what do you all think. It's no day that we can find on our own, but certainly after the Lord speaks, we can count 1, 2, 3!!!!!!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I just realized that if we go by the lunar calendar calculation, the Church has been around for about 2,007 years already. :)

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com