Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Any last minute preparations?

I ordered Bibles and a couple of John MacArthur books on the second coming and how to know if you're saved for a friend of mine. He pretends to run a church...it's kind of a kooky new agey thing. But maybe if stuff happens, those left behind among all my unbelieving friends will turn to him for answers, and maybe all that stuff can help. I don't know. He seems to be moving in the right direction, but I don't think he's there yet. And now maybe there's no time.

I also told my daughter how to get all of our money, in case something happens to us. I'm pretty sure she's saved. Anyway, truck driving is a dangerous job. Is this morbid?

Re: Any last minute preparations?

Oh also, I posted messages on Facebook explaining the rapture and urging all my non believing friends to repent. I expected a lot of angry replies from this, but that didn't happen. Maybe no one listens to me anymore. Donno

I dont have Facebook but I posted some messages on Twitter.I feel confident that my family will all be saved so I havent done too much.If you do have unsaved family members it would be good to leave them money,credit cards,food and have bills paid.Of course we cannot say 100 percent that He will be here this year but it is looking good!

We are leaving for Disney World tomorrow morning. I am doing all kinds of prepping... just not the kind for the rapture. I did send Scottie's last YT video to a few people. I have a letter with info on how to get my money and I filled up my suburban. Most people close to me know how I feel. I want to put something on FB but keep chickening out. I keep praying Good gives me a clear sign so I can do it.

I am thankful to know all my kids and hubby are saved as are our parents. I am scared and sick to my stomach when I think about being rapture though. The fear of the unknown I suppose. Just so hard to imagine!!

I suppose I could be in a plane when the rapture happens. I keep thinking of the book Left Behind. The main character was on a plane. lol

Do you think the bombing in Syria needs to start ( Damascus falls) BEFORE the rapture???

Praying for RITAN!!!

Those are some good preparations, Servant.

I would tell my friends and family about the rapture. But how would they believe that when they don't even want to believe in what Scripture says regarding all other things not necessarily related to the end times? Namely, true teachings.

Well, this is not entirely true, as I did urge a couple of friends the other day to make sure their hearts were right with God, and even mentioned some parts of the end times that we may very well be living in. But I don't know if it helped anything. I hope it did.

For preparations, I've been doing pretty much the usual, spending time meditating on my relationship with the Lord and trying to connect with Him even more, praying, reading the Bible (although this one not as much as I would like to, I'll admit) and last but most certainly not least, relying on the Lord to carry me through all of this, because I can't do it alone and these last few days especially have been difficult.

Roses, what's your Twitter name? Unless you don't feel comfortable sharing it.

Brother John.
I dont mind but it is nothing too special.It is WendyWatsonCasa@Twitter....
Okay now you know my name:)!
Roses

I don't bombing has to start first.

Followed you, Roses. Don't worry, my Twitter is nothing special either. Just thought it'd be nice to have a fellow believer I "know" there as well.

I don't mean to hi-jack your thread, Servant. This was all.

No problem, hijack away :)

Well then, since you gave your permission Servant.....LOL

I've sent a selection of emails to my close family, parents, 2 sisters and brother-in-law. I made sure I copy and pasted relevant bible verses into the emails so they would have to see them!

I have been wanting to do this for a while but never had the courage to do so, I think it was more of a fear of being ridiculed for the messages I was trying to emphasise, along with the fact that I'm recently saved. But with the fellowship and knowledge displayed on Ritan and with the internet at hand I have at least the basics!

My parents are believers but I don't think they are aware of the Rapture, while my sisters and brother-in-law are not.

I just prayed that I would be given the right words to type and clear websites to follow up on. I told them that they need to pay attention to Syria, Egypt, Russia and Iran in the news along with the relevant bible verses to link them up. I also sent several links about the pre trib doctrine.

I feel better that I've let them know the urgency and have at least sown some seeds, the rest I will leave to the Lord. Even if they don't listen to me now, I told them to at least save the emails I sent for future reference, when I'm not contactable they will have no doubt that I'm upstairs!

One of my sisters has a 2 year old and is expecting again in November, making her aware of who is going in the Rapture (ie: children) is a topic that I haven't crossed yet

Loz :]

Those are some good preparations as well, Loz. You can always find fellowship here with us. I agree, there are knowledgeable people here. I wouldn't consider myself to be very knowledgeable, but I know what the Lord has shown me and I continue to learn new things every day. I praise the Lord, because the posts of such people have helped me understand a great deal. I think we all can relate to this at least a little.

I need ur advice like preparation as I have been thinking about writing a letter to my family and one of my friend who has a one year old baby girl that my daughters and I had been babysitting her as she is single mom and working everyday so I don't want to frighten her but with God s wisdom to give her and some comfort about her daughter one year old will be ok and not to worry about her wherabout so. Can u give me some wisdom words? Thanks I had been praying about this for a while

Fm12

Funkymom, I wouldn't approach her about where her child will be, that might really turn her off to hearing the rest of the message. But I would just be telling her how to be saved, and stress the reasons that now is the day the salvation.

2 Corinthians 6:2

New International Version
For he says, "In the time of my favor I heard you, and in the day of salvation I helped you." I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation.

Chris N

I am trying to say like write a letter for her to read after the rapture what s what I am trying to say something. On this forum as I read this like people write a letter for their families, friends etc for them to read it right after the rapture. Do u know what I mean? I am not gonna to give her letter now but after when it is happening.

Fm12

I printed out a copy of the "Letter to those Left Behind" and left it on my desk at work today before I went home for the weekend.

I will be totally depressed if we're still here on Monday and I have to go back and put it in a desk drawer or something.

Funkymom12 This letter would be good for you too. It mentions that the children are gone too. You can find it at the top of all the posts here called "A Letter Written To Those Left On The Earth, Following The Rapture Of The Church."

When I printed it out, there were some funky symbols where the apostrophes and block quotes should be, but the main idea is still there.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com