Author
Comment
Isaiah 66:5 Love to You Lord, we will have joy when You appear

Fair Use for Information and Discussion Purposes
Use Your Discernment,

Sending love to our Lord and love to RITA who could use a lift
(up to New Jerusalem would be nice,eh?)

With joy, here is what I read today and can't get out of my head
Isaiah 66:4-6. Actually even more of the chapter is so "today".

4 I also will choose their delusions, and will bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spake, they did not hear: but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not.

5 Hear the word of the Lord, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the Lord be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed.

6 A voice of noise from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord that rendereth recompence to his enemies.

Their delusions and fear? Maybe a delusion of aliens since so many seem more ready to believe in science theories and alien life than to believe that God made everything and sent us an only Son (Jesus, our much loved Lord.)
And what about verse 6? Could it be talking about the Lord Jesus Himself, who spoke of his body being the temple when he said he could raise it in 3days?
We wait for a shout, sound of a trumpet, and the Lord Himself appearing for us with an archangel accompaniment. A voice from the city could be that voice of the Lord coming from New Jerusalem above, coming and calling us from that great city.

ok, here is some more Isaiah 66

15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

16 For by fire and by his sword will the Lord plead with all flesh: and the slain of the Lord shall be many.

17 They that sanctify themselves, and purify themselves in the gardens behind one tree in the midst, eating swine's flesh, and the abomination, and the mouse, shall be consumed together, saith the Lord.

18 For I know their works and their thoughts: it shall come, that I will gather all nations and tongues; and they shall come, and see my glory.

19 And I will set a sign among them, and I will send those that escape of them unto the nations, to Tarshish, Pul, and Lud, that draw the bow, to Tubal, and Javan, to the isles afar off, that have not heard my fame, neither have seen my glory; and they shall declare my glory among the Gentiles.

20 And they shall bring all your brethren for an offering unto the Lord out of all nations upon horses, and in chariots, and in litters, and upon mules, and upon swift beasts, to my holy mountain Jerusalem, saith the Lord, as the children of Israel bring an offering in a clean vessel into the house of the Lord.

21 And I will also take of them for priests and for Levites, saith the Lord.

22 For as the new heavens and the new earth, which I will make, shall remain before me, saith the Lord, so shall your seed and your name remain.

23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

24 And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

God wins. Jesus is coming back. Come quickly Lord Jesus.
The Lord God will make the heavens and earth new. Israel will return to God.
1 Thessalonians 4:15-17

King James Version (KJV)

15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Re: Isaiah 66:5 Love to You Lord, we will have joy when You appear

Wow Regina! Those verses in Is. So glad I am on the right side. Come Yeshua, we love you!!!!!!!!!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com