Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Is the bridegroom coming?

I have had two weeks of not sleeping well...I can only eat a little at a time.I feel like an anxious bride awaiting the bridegroom!Why else would I feel like this if He wasnt coming?I am emotional,excited,and feel like something big is going to happen.I am just waiting and watching

Re: Is the bridegroom coming?

I can typically sleep 13 hours a day and still be tired. lol. But the last 6 weeks or so I have had complete insomnia. I am sleeping maybe 4 or 5 hours at best. Didn't go to bed last night until 2am and got up at 430am. I am just so wrapped up in the rapture I can't think straight. I keep checking my phone to see the news. Crazy!!

bridegroom coming?

I feel this week move sooo sloooow - feeling restless

I have a bad feeling, that we are not getting home this weekend. But I would like so much to be wrong.

Re: bridegroom coming?

KomJesusKom,
I am really feeling that He is coming so soon...it seems logical to me that He will come at the trumpet blast(8th) which definetly fits Rosh Hoshanna but we will just have to wait and see.Never felt so close like this before.

I just thought about this today look at all the Christians right now who think Jesus is coming soon! It is even on social media sites.Don't you think this may be the holy sprit speaking to us? But it does seem like I am having to be on high alert for enemy attacks and temtations this week. Feeling very moody lately.Although I'm watching and waiting something keeps telling me soon to us may be different in God's timing. None the less I'm still remaining hopeful looking up for his glorious appearing anyday.

Bama Peach, I'm so glad you said that! I feel moody today, too. My body refuses to move. Yesterday, I even caught myself thinking, "I'm staying in bed until we're raptured Sunday! I just don't feel right. I don't know what's wrong with me. I think I keep hearing trumpet sounds in the distance. I even thought that I better not post anything today for fear of sounding sarcastic. (My question about time differences on J.Felts8031's thread, "The Last Trumpet" is sincere!) I guess just say a little prayer for me today if you don't mind. Thank you.

YSiC,
Patti

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

to be honest that i am moody and discouraged and somewhat i am sad i dont know why as i know Jesus Christ is coming very soon. but i dont know why i am so moody and depressed.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com