Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Unfinished Business

Do you sometimes waver between wanting the rapture to happen and wishing it was a few years away because you still have unfinished business in this world? I don't know. I guess I just woke up in the wrong side of the bed today.

Re: Unfinished Business

Sammy, I have unfulfilled dreams as well and would think maybe I am crazy, and this is all going to die down and I will watch my kids grow up here. I think because we have hope and for me my life is good, no serious problems. But when I see the moral decay I do want to go home. I do understand, though.
Peace, bro....

I am feeling the same way. We leave tomorrow for Disneyworld and my daughter and baby grandson are coming next month and there are always future things I look forward to. The world is scary right now.

I am also worried that I will look like a fool AGAIN if it doesn't happen now. Even my brother said " I guess eventually you will get the time right." I am just so conflicted right now. I am excited, scared, and confused alkyl at the same time!!

Unfortunately when I was younger I was torn between wanting to go home to be with the Lord and completing unfinished business here on earth. Now that I am old I realize my wanting to complete unfinished business was of the world. Now that I am old my past was like a dream in the fact it went by so fast. As the Word says our life on earth is like a vapor.. It really does not matter what we do accomplish or not accomplish in terms of eternity. Most of my finished business will be burned up with the rest of the stubble.

Psalm 90:13 Return, O LORD! How long? Have pity on your servants!

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

I waver, at times, because of family members not saved. Other than that I am ready to go now.

I have, in the last week, had four old friends that I haven't seen since '94 and a nephew who I only see around the holidays and family events come back into my life. My nephew just texted me out of the blue and asked if I wanted to get together and "catch up". Seems obvious I'm suppose to witness to them. Unfinished business for sure. It makes time seems short. If f-e-e-l-s short. This build up in the ME with all the end-time players is so surreal. Like you Momof9, I have many emotions running right now.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com