Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Exciting weekend

Was waiting for RITAN to come up, decided what the heck....

I don't know if we go up this weekend or not. Alot of things seemed to be lined....blood moons next year, Damascus under threat of attack with WW3 waiting in the wings. We know America will be judged soon, and with Feast of Trumpets looking so promising....amazing time to be alive.

I love you all. I hope to meet you in the halls of our Father's house soon.

MARANATHA!

Re: Exciting weekend

You said it!

Amen! Looking up, and praying for Israel and our brother's and sister's in the Middle East, as well as our troops, and all here at home.

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

I am so excited for it is Saturday morning here. I pray that we depart because I feel that a global catastrophe is about to begin. We are on the threshold of something great and I pray that we don't have to wait until 2014.

With you all on this. I was wondering earlier today - if it doesn't happen this weekend will we have another year to wait I sure hope not!

NoFearJustFaith
With you all on this. I was wondering earlier today - if it doesn't happen this weekend will we have another year to wait I sure hope not!

I hope for this weekend, too. But, it doesn't have to be on or during the FOT, or any Jewish holiday at all. I'm of the camp that it can happen anytime, and that nothing has to happen beforehand. Yet everything is lining up, and all of the countries are maneuvering into place, so I'd be surprised if we were here for another year. Of course it's all in the Lord's perfect timing. We've all seen things in the world speed up, then slow down and take a breath... So I'm always surprised. Our Heavenly Father knows best, so I'm content knowing that.

Amen!
I feel the excitement. My heart is tuned to Yeshua. I lid two candles when the Shabbat came to Texas tonight.
I worshipped God and there was a pureness in the air, that I have not felt before.

Maranatha Brothers and Sisters!

Here, there or in the air!

Email: Marionavnts@gmail.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com