Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
the shaking

Has any one had the shaking happen yet?I guess a few weeks ago I told you all that I heard my window shaking like someone was knocking on it...then one night I was sleeping in my daughters room and we woke up to a shaking and she ran out of the room...I checked the news for earthquakes and saw nothing.
Then if you all saw a previous post of mine...I awoke to something tugging on my spirit...I mean really pulling!...it was very real and not a dream.
Then one night a huge wind gust came into my room...this always happens in the wee hours around 2 something.Its like Paul Begley says"something is going on of Biblical proportions"!....that is why I have really been wondering if we are days away from the rapture.I just dont know but wondering if anyone has had this
happen to them?I have seen some Christians on Youtube that are having the same things happen.I told my husband about it and a few people but not too many.

Re: the shaking

Oh, I woke up several times feeling like my whole body was vibrating...not anything else, just me.

Servant,many people I have spoken to are having the vibrations too...

RosesinSept
Servant,many people I have spoken to are having the vibrations too...

I've had the shaking, but mildly in the past, but not for a while now. I'd feel it, and ask my Dh if he felt it, or "are we about to have and earthquake", and he;d never felt it. I've also had the vibrations. One time in my sleep I woke up from a dream in which I was vibrating, my heart pounding, thinking I was going up in the rapture. Woke up saying "yes Lord, yes Lord". Pretty weird feeling.. It was so real, that feeling, that after I woke up, I wondered if I'd had a seizure or something in my sleep.

I haven't had any shaking sensations or feeling as if I'm being tugged on, but I've been seeing things. I will see movement like walking, most of all though like something is crouched down on the floor and then begins to rise up and take shape, but then when I actually look in that direction nothing's there. Most of the standing/walking ones are white, & the ones that rise up are black or dark brown.

Weird!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Guess I got off subject. Sorry.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Strange . I’ve experienced some sounds lately. The best way to describe it, I guess will, be that a giant was jumping on my ceiling or banging the wall. It has woke me up several nights, but have also happened during daytime. I was kind of scared and wondered if anybody was outside doing a prank to me. But I live in a really quiet neighbor hood. You could maybe say it was the house creaking, but it felt more like someone jumping or banged in the house.

Angels probably

Woke up three times last night feeling like I was vibrating.

amazing!

I am wondering, for the vibrating, the tugging, the banging, the rising etc that some have experienced, have you tested the spirits while these things are happening? If you haven't already, I think it would be wisdom to test the spirits during these experiences, just to be safe and certain they are from the Lord.

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God....1 Jn 4:1

...By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God.

These visitations should be tested so just ask while they are happening, if this spirit confesses that Jesus is Lord! Declare that Jesus is Lord and that if this spirit is not from God, command it to leave your person and home in Jesus Name.

By this you will be proving the spirits and protecting yourselves and everything within your home.

Hugs and blessings, Rocki

Thanks I’ll do that

I didn't get the impression the vibrating had anything to do with a spirit. Maybe it just didn't occur to me.

Thanks Rocki,
I felt they were from the Lord because I didnt feel alot of fear...however I will definetly test anything in the spiritual realm.Good advice!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com