<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
For Those Who Prayed - The Prayer Project eBook is Out!

Just a quick note to let my RITAN brethren that my book, The Prayer Project, is available on Amazon for purchase as an eBook -- don't worry, the print is coming! It just takes longer to show up on Amazon's website. It will be out *next week*.

So here's the breakdown -

If you want the eBook - $3.99
If you want the print - $7.99
Caveat if you buy the print on Amazon, the eBook is FREE!

I enrolled this book in a new program called Kindle Matchbook -- which allows owners of the physical book to have the eBook for a discounted price. I decided to allow those who buy the print book to have the eBook free.

So, if you want the eBook free, just wait for the print to be released (next week - I'll let you know the day it goes live), and you'll get the eBook free when you buy the print.

Here's the eBook link:
http://www.amazon.com/The-Prayer-Project-ebook/dp/B00F0O43PO/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1378514709&sr=1-2&keywords=prayer+project

Hope you enjoy it if you get it! All for His Glory! If nothing else, please pray that this little book does Great and Mighty Things for the Kingdom of God!

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Re: For Those Who Prayed - The Prayer Project eBook is Out!

That's cool you posted this ....I almost asked about your book under another thread How do I buy the print? I only see the e-book on amazon

Thanks Becka, I am going to download to my Ipad tonight.

Psalm 90:13 Return, O LORD! How long? Have pity on your servants!

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

I'm so excited for you Becka! Congratulations!!!

I'm also so excited for ME. Because this means I can glean some more of your wisdom. I treasure your words so much.

God bless you, I'm off to buy the eBook, can't wait for the print, we might be gone by then

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

No Fruit for Eve,

The print will be available on Amazon next week -- it takes longer to vet the print, I suppose, than the eBook. Takes time in the printer's queue likely. However, it *IS* available off of the website I published it through, however, I haven't been crowing about that link because you do NOT get the free eBook if you buy it from this site. The deal for the free eBook with the print is ONLY through Amazon. If you don't care about the eBook OR Amazon.com, go ahead and purchase the print here:

https://www.createspace.com/4366143

~~Becka

Solidrock, Benjigirl, the feeling is mutual! I really hope it's a good book after all this crowing... I've read it so many times due to edits and proofing that I can't tell anymore! LOL

~~Becka

Thanks again Becka, I have downloaded "The Prayer Project". By thumbing though the pages on my IPad I can tell this will be very beneficial to me. Our church has a prayer ministry in which individuals can sign up as a prayer warrior for a time slot in a designated prayer room in the church. My wife was a committed prayer warrior in that ministry for thirteen years. She went to be with the Lord a little over a year ago. I picked up where she left off in her exact time slot. Every now and then I come across some of the older prayer request cards and recognize her initials where she signed off that she had prayed for that request. It brings tears to my eyes every time.

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

Can't wait to read it!!!

Congratulations!

I can't wait to read it!

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Becka just read the preview and it sounded so good I went ahead and brought the eBook from Amazon.ca. I'm so looking forward to reading this tonight thanks Sis.
Oh and I saw my name there along with a lot of other RitaN's here.

Awesome, guys! Hope you like it! <3

~~Becka

Yay! After reading the preview, I can't wait to read the rest of it! Thank you , Becka!

Becka,

Do I have to pay online like paypal or over by online banking? Is it usa funds or what? As I would love to have that book. As I am from canada

Fm12

well done becka. that is great news.

can't wait to get my copy. at times i find it hard to stay focused in my prayers. so i am sure you will have pearls of wisdom for us.

I pray that God blesses this book and gives it wings in the time left to us.

Well done for using your talents for His glory.

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

FunkyMom12 I got mine from kindle.ca and paid through my amazon.ca account.
You can get a free kindle download to read it on your computer or other ereader.

Funkymom, RitaMay is right - it's available on Amazon.ca. You should find it fairly easily if you search for "Becka Goings". All international prices are set to be comparable to the American price according to the exchange rate. But you don't have to convert any money to American dollars to buy it. Hope that helps you!

~~Becka

And the print is out!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Prayer-Project-Becka-Goings/dp/149224838X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1378693710&sr=8-1&keywords=becka+goings

~~Becka

Yes, I prayed for the book , congratulations ......

Hello my dear Becka,

Just wanted to let you know that I recently ordered the paperback version of your new book and I am so excited in getting it. I ordered one for me and my twin sister for I know we will surely be blessed by your beautiful blessed book from the Lord.

Thank you again for blessing us here at RITAN, you are a dear treasure in God's heart and in ours.
May the Lord continue to bless you for you write so beautifully!

Love and Hugs,

AngelWings7

BECKA'S CROWN...

I know this is a dumb question, but I'm not even going to try to search out the answer for myself,
Is there any way to buy your book if you don't have a credit or debit card?

thanks for reminding me.
something to look forward to (while still here !)

it will be here on 5 november by the latest. (takes long to get to europe) my birthday. no better present than a renewed sense of prayer !

also recommended you on Facebook. hope it grows wings beck !

all for His glory.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com