Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
precious 'determination' ~~ watch this baby goat ~~ and a mother's teaching~
Re: precious 'determination' ~~ watch this baby goat ~~ and a mother's teaching~

I was so nervous watching this. So glad the little sweetie made it!

Re: precious 'determination' ~~ watch this baby goat ~~ and a mother's teaching~

Thank you, Donna. He faced his fears and gained strength...good lesson.

Oh my! MY heart was beating so fast watching that. I saw some what I call "God lessons" in that too. He teaches me a lot through plants, animals and nature itself. Ways he prunes us and deals with us and is always there.
Did y'all hear about the baby panda that was just born? They showed sweet little pictures of her and said she's only the size of a stick of butter and has a chubby belly...I would name her Butterbelly.

That made me cry. . .

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

what a strong brave little fellow he is and his Mom so confident that he would make it .
God is good .

How gripping was that!!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com