Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
War on 9/11?

I have been playing catch up with the posts here, so I don't know if anyone has already mentioned this, but there is discussion on FOX news today that O may order an attack on Syria on Sept. 11th! I was like, "WHaaaaat?" Would he really be that dumb? Why start a war on what would be considered somewhat of a sacred day of remembering? But according to news reporters, they would want to attack on 9/11 as a "revenge" for the attack in Libya a year ago. Plus it is Assad's birthday. Not a mention of 9/11 being a day where we were attacked on our own soil. Does it really seem appropriate to start a war on that day?

Re: War on 9/11?

Not at all!

Biblically speaking, revenge should not be in "the christians" heart as O professes to be, to act out on in the first place!

For those who lost loved one's on 9/11, what DOES it say to them who are still grieving, to have war on their day of mourning!! I'm sure many have forgiven and revenge would not be what they want, along with the rest of our Nation!

No - there seems to be an unspoken agenda here to bomb regardless of what The American People desire.

We shall see on 9/11 or in the days to follow...!!

Someone probably thinks it appropriate that we be reminded we are fighting a war on terror and Assad is surely a terrorist for using chemical weapons on Syrians. I'd like some proof of this. The rebels are the ones to gain from using them. The eltes are the ones to gain from Assad losing control of Syria. We are NOT Al Quaidas or the Muslim brotherhoods Air Force! Nor should the Arab nations pay us to do the job! If they want it done, they can do it.

How many people has the US killed now in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? How many people have we made ill or killed from the use and sales of depleted uranium ammo, napalm and agent orange? Are we not just as guilty of harming and killing people?

I am so weary of the things they keep trying to pull over on us. I am so thankful god gave me eyes to see and ears to hear the Good Shephard. He won't lead me astray.

Well, I guess we’ll be finding out very shortly. As far Assad goes, for all of the talk of it not being a sensible or reasonable thing for him to have used CW’s, is it really that far out of the realm of possibility? How many things make sense, or happen according to reason or appropriateness these days?

The left has been trying for years to prevent 9/11 from being remembered as a day the United States was attacked, and by whom. That is what is behind the declaration of that day as a "day of service" by the current administration.

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2011/09/10/911-is-not-a-day-of-service/

Doing good things should come naturally. What is happening is that other activities are being demanded to replace the memory of that event, "good deeds" which conveniently serve a political purpose. So if the attack against Syria comes that day, it will also be used to drive the news away from recalling when, where, and why things began to change.

And is it true that on Tuesday night O will appeal to the Nation for support of this war?

He should know by now if he is listening, that he will be appealing to the wrong group and that no one is for this war except his companions and those trying to manipulate us into supporting another war. People are tired of war!

But whatever happens, we're looking up at all times for our Blessed Hope!

It's all political theater. The intended audience is not really those who oppose getting into war with Syria. For that matter, neither is he really speaking to the public. That's just incidental, in case anyone cares to watch. It's about providing cover for those from his party who are in Congress and are against the war. Some liberal commentators even admitted as much. Actually, they begged for it.

To be fair, both parties use this tactic constantly.

The way the game is played is to count the votes first unofficially and determine how many it would take to pass it. That allows the rest off the hook when answering to their constituency, especially in a tight election. This is why controversial bills often pass by only a one vote majority.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com