Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
come today

With all the posts on WWIII approaching us and signs of the Tribulation at the door , if you have not made your decision for Christ , you are wise if you do not wait another moment . Clock ticking away ...
There is no guarantee of tomorrow ever , anyway , and the coming Tribulation Period should not be considered by anyone as A Second Chance in the future .
Consider this !
With The Rapture , comes chaos and Sudden Destruction upon earth .
Who is to say what will occur for you , Lurker ?
Two things will happen to Unbelievers at the moment of the Sudden Destruction : one , they will make it through to the Seven Horrible Years or/ two: they will die in the first wave of horrible events.
Do not wait , placing your soul in danger of being lost for all time . He loves you and He desires more than you can ever imagine , To Save Your Soul !
love in Christ Jesus , bonnie

Re: come today

For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him(Jesus, Yeshua) shall not perish but have everlasting life.
For God did not send His son to condemn the world, but to save it through Him.
John 3:16, 17

Amen !
love in Him !

Love to you, too, bonbell!!!

Thank you , blessings ...big hugs ...bon
HE IS LORD and KING !

oh, amen Bon-bell ~~ Jesus is the only Way to salvation . . He is the Truth, ever faithful. . to have eternal the soul must be entrusted in HIM ~~believing in the Son of God and His Gift of Salvation, the Risen JESUS saves!! By His shed Blood the soul is redeemed to everlasting Life ~~~ JESUS IS THE WAY to HEAVEN . . HE IS HEAVEN . . JESUS IS MAJESTIC GOD ALMIGHTY, HOLY IS HE!!

Great is our God of Redemption offering eternal Life ~~~ yes, yes anyone lurking here and not rescued from sin, repent, repent, turn to the Living God through Jesus Christ ~~ worship Him, adore Him, . . exalt the Living and Eternal God ~~ Your Creator died and paid the wages of sins for all those who turn to HIM ~~ oh, Glory to God, HE IS GOD AND RISEN SAVIOR ~~

GLORY, GLORY ...He is Salvation and in Him is Eternal Life ! even JESUS !
AMEN !!!!, wonderful words , Donna, & lovely pictures reminding us : HE IS COMING !
```````````````
Love you MUCH Sis ...hope you and Larry and kitty kats are having a wonderful day in Sunny CA . Give Lily a hug for me too .
watching with you ...hour very very very LATE ...bonbell
SEE YOU SOON , SIS OF MINE ~~~

yes, continue luvs to continue witnessing in these closing days that there is still time for the lost to be rescued, to be saved by salvation through Jesus Christ! ~

let's join Bon-bell in this late hour, The WORD still calling out the gospel Truth:

John 3:18 . . . He who believes in Him is not judged. He who doesn’t believe has been judged already, because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

This is the judgment, that the Light has come into the world, and men loved the darkness rather than the light; for their works were evil. For everyone who does evil hates the light, and doesn’t come to the light, lest his works would be exposed. . . John 3:18

. . Again, therefore, Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. He who follows me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the light of life. . .
John 8:12

The Word : " Jesus saves ."

Acts 2:21
And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'

Acts 2:39
The promise is for you and your children and for all who are far off--for all whom the Lord our God will call."

2nd Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Hello Bonnie,

Thank you so much for this urgency to reach the lost souls before its too late..
I too pray diligently for the lurkers out there that have not yet given their lives to Jesus.

Please heed the warnings, for time is running out! Jesus loves you and died for you on the Cross at Calvary so that you could have eternal life and not perish in the pit of Hell.

The choice is yours Heaven or Hell.. What will it be?

The Lord suffered and paid a mighty price for your Salvation, please DO NOT throw that GIFT away. Let Not the gift of Salvation be in vain for God is a caring and compassionate God and loves everyone the same and is not a respecter or person.

He loves each and everyone of us the same and wants all of us to spend eternity with him.

The Day of Salvation is today, not tomorrow, for tomorrow is not promised to us and the dear Lord can come any day now.

You do not want to be here during the Tribulation!

The Rapture is coming are you Ready?

Ask the Lord into your Heart Today, ask Him to be your Lord and Savior, Repent of Your sins while there is still time..

God bless you,
AngelWings7

THE PEACE OF HEAVEN...

THE PEACE OF HEAVEN...

HALLELUJAH! PRAISE THE ONE RISEN SON OF GOD!

Angel Wings 7 : you just " keep on keeping on " with your great faith in Him . Knowing you has been a pleasure on earth . Seems like I have known you for years and years , you and Morningstar .
see y'all soon
always , bb

Amen. Come soon.

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

gorgeous pictures, AW7, along with Bonnie's powerful words, and yours ~~ may all lurkers not saved be touched ~

~ blessed communication by RITA Now ~~ here we are, in wonder of Heaven we shall enter ~~ finally experiencing, and KNOWING how glorious our Jesus is Face to face ~~~

Dearest Bonnie,

You are a true sweetheart along with my dearest Donna...
I
We are so blessed to have you here on this site with us for your posts are so inspiring, uplifting and brings peace and strength to my my soul. I thank God for you each day.. You are precious...

God bless you..

AngelWings7

My dearest Donna,

Your pictures are stunning and leave me breathless every time..
Thank you, thank you, thank you for sharing the wonderful gifts that God gives you to share with us each day.

You are a true inspiration to the Body of Christ... Your faith is magnified and ever present in your uplifting and poetic beautiful posts which I look forward to reading and meditating on every day.

Love you sis,

AngelWings7

Welcome Teresa,

Are you new on our site at RITAN? If so, I want to take the opportunity to welcome you here with us.
God bless you and look forward to reading your future posts..

AngelWings7

I am actually propheticdreamer but somehow my name got on this post. I corrected it now. I have been with RITA for a couple of years but could never figure out the password to get on this site. Then all of a sudden today it came to me (password). I had read it on the new RITA a couple of months ago. That is why I know God wants the word out urgently now of his soon coming. We do not know nor will we ever know the exact hour or day but we will be able to discern when it is close by the signs he tell s us to watch for. Praise his name forever.

Email: tcole825@gmail.com

Oh.. my goodness... So you are Propheticdreamer?
That is awesome!!

So glad you are back with us again and sharing God's messages that he has impressed upon your heart.
You surely are a faithful servant and thank you for your contribution to the Body of Christ here on RITAN.

God bless you and I truly am looking forward to your inspiring and uplifting posts..

AngelWings7

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com