Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
annoying? forgive me

Hi there,

I had been thinking about being annoying on this site and I felt that people on this site seems not happy with me and I felt that I am very annoying person and share with you guys what I am going through at home. Lately I felt that I am very annoying on this site. Please forgive me. As I am struggling to post this and not sure if it is a good or bad thing to share and I felt that I turn some people off what I am saying on site. All I just wanted to vent or share with u guys. Maybe I am read wrong way or something please feel free to critical me or feed back where I can change this with my attitude, etc. As I felt guilty that I might be annoying people on this site.

This week I am kind depressed and discourage been moody this week so I don't know what else to say. As I have desire to grow closer to God more deeply

Fm12

Re: annoying? forgive me

No, not at all , dear Believer . Please do not think that .
People are struggling in these dark days , bless them .
You are loved here , never leave .
Watch here with us always please .
God Bless You today ! You are cherished in The Beloved !
I think what you may sense is "preoccupation" of people with many many things on their minds to deal with ...ME for one . ha !
But you are a wonderful part of this fellowship . How glad I am that you are here , Child of God !!!!!
ALL MY LOVE , BONNIE , PRAYERFULLY FOR YOU

Sister Fm12, I just read your post and I would give you a big hug right now if I was there next to you. Don't let the enemy make you feel like you're being annoying by posting here, he's lying to you to try to get you to not post here and fellowship with us. Ask the Lord to rebuke him and those lies, and the Lord will help you.

I also know how you feel, it's been a tough week. But I encourage you to ask the Lord for Him to restore your faith to full health, and even ask Him to help you get closer to Him.

Hang in there, keep posting and don't lose heart.

Not annoying to me, sis. {{HUGS!}} Just be yourself, and keep fighting the good fight.

Love you!

YsiC, Chris

Good advice . Bless you .
Psalm 42 , Psalm 91 , Psalm 103

Oh,precious sister. You're not annoying.

He is holding you.

Sister,
We love you and the Lord loves you for who you are.You are very open and honest and humble and I like that about you.I will give you a big hug soon when I see you at the gates!
Roses

Annoying? who? where?. I have not noticed anything.

A hug is always a good idea.

Oh sis, I feel like everyone else here does. No way are you annoying. I am going through much of what you are with your family and it helps me to know I'm not alone in this sadness. Don't ever think you've ever annoyed anyone here cause it just ain't so.

fm12, the truth (with me, anyway) is that I pop on and off of here and don't always get to everyones threads. I think many of us have a lot going on right now. Some days, I just get back to a few or don't have time to respond or feel that someone else who has replied to a thread has said it much better than I could. That doesn't mean I don't ever read a thread either though just because I didn't reply. Often, there is nothing to add to everyone elses wonderful replies or I need to pray on it. Sometimes the Lord doesn't give me anything, also. Stay strong in Him as we wait patiently for the sound of the trump and "Come up hither" to call us all home.

Dear fm12,
I'm so sorry you're feeling depressed. You know what? I'm feeling kinda like that, too today, and I have no reason to feel that way. You are not annoying! I always read your posts.

I would miss you very much if you weren't here!

Love & Hugs!!
Patti : )

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

You are loved and you are a blessing. Don't let the enemy trouble your mind. (((Hugs))))

No annoyance here :)

Thank u for those comments as today I felt that way and thought I was annoying but I realized that I am not and realized that I am very open and being honest with u guys. I realized this annoying is not from God. Yeah it was enemy trying to fool me and that s why I am having hard time today. Rebuking the enemy in name of Jesus Christ. As I am child of God and I will not give up on Jesus Christ because I know Jesus Christ will come for me and He is coming for Ritan family and others in the world who love Jesus Christ with their whole heart. Annoying, will u back off and do not ever come back take ur schemes to the cross of Jesus Christ amen.

Fm12

fm, in the 15 months I've been hanging out here, I can honestly say that you have never annoyed me -- not even once!

I look forward to meeting you in Heaven, dear sister in Christ.

(And no more worries there, no more insecurities. Gone for all eternity!)

Thanks perian in fact I do have insecurities in some way when I saw the words u typed and that s what I am trying to say that words.

Annelis,

When I read ur comment and u made me laugh u have sense of humor. I love it what u say. Thank u for making me laugh and smile at ur comments

fm12, the truth (with me, anyway) is that I pop on and off of here and don't always get to everyones threads. I think many of us have a lot going on right now. Some days, I just get back to a few or don't have time to respond or feel that someone else who has replied to a thread has said it much better than I could. That doesn't mean I don't ever read a thread either though just because I didn't reply. Often, there is nothing to add to everyone elses wonderful replies or I need to pray on it. Sometimes the Lord doesn't give me anything, also. Stay strong in Him as we wait patiently for the sound of the trump and "Come up hither" to call us all home.

Shiloh spoke for me as well, and she did it much better. BIG hugs to you all!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com