<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
the devil thinks he can remove all Jews from the city of Jerusalem now . .

satan wants the jews destroyed now, ~~ despite the devil having read the Bible, he still thinks he can stop Christ's return to earth. ~~~the day of the Lord is nearly here for Christ the King to reign 1,000 years in Jerusalem ~~~ satan can't stop it~

http://news.prophecytoday.com/

. . .The call by an Egyptian Muslim cleric to liberate the city of Jerusalem is a call to arms in the Islamic world but it is also a page out of Bible prophecy for the last days.

The highest ranking Muslim cleric in Egypt and perhaps the entire Sunni Arab world has set in motion a plan to remove all Jews from the city of Jerusalem. Underneath the banner of a campaign to stop the Judaization of Jerusalem, Ahmed a- Taib has called on all Muslims everywhere to join his efforts to remove Jews from Jerusalem and to use every source at their disposal to achieve their goal.

A meeting between A- Taib and the leaders of the Islamic terror group Hamas brought a strategy together for achieving their goal of a Jew free Jerusalem.

This report is tangible evidence of how the prophetic scenario found in Bible prophecy is quickly approaching the fulfillment on each of the prophecies related to the city of Jerusalem.

Zechariah 12:2 says that in the last days Jerusalem will be the center of controversy. The Davidic Covenant found in II Samuel 7 reveals that the Lord will place the Jews in Jerusalem forever and there He will protect them from all of their enemies.

Jesus Christ said that He would return to Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:4) and there build a temple where He will rule and reign forever (Zechariah 6:12-13). Jerusalem is the place where the Lord said that He would dwell among His people, the Jewish people, forever (Psalm 132:13-14).

No Muslim cleric or anyone else for that matter can stop Bible prophecy from being fulfilled. . "

Re: the devil thinks he can remove all Jews from the city of Jerusalem now . .

We can surely see how Israel is being pressured on all sides and Jerusalem itself becoming front and center.
As I was reading the article you posted, Donna, I couldn't help but wonder how Satan can be this stupid and arrogant. Is it pride? He knows his end. Sadly, he too has many willing vessels.
Come quickly, Lord Jesus and LORD, Bless Israel!

Well, I won't hold my breath waiting for this to happen. Picture Satan as the ventriloquist mouthing the words of the puppet. Sad to say that people just look at the puppet and not the spiritual evil that is behind it. Satan does know the end, but in his narcissistic pride he still is saying the 5 I am's in Isaiah 14;12-15
12 “How you are fallen from heaven,
O Lucifer, son of the morning!
How you are cut down to the ground,
You who weakened the nations!
13 For you have said in your heart:
‘I will ascend into heaven,
I will exalt my throne above the stars of God;
I will also sit on the mount of the congregation
On the farthest sides of the north;
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds,
I will be like the Most High.’
15 Yet you shall be brought down to Sheol,
To the lowest depths of the Pit

Amen, Morningstar!

I ditto along with Shiloh an amen to your words, Morningstar ~~

Satan's #1 sin is pride as judged by the Lord God ~~ every sin the devil commits compounds his eternal destiny to depths of darkness and Hellish fire we could never imagine ~~~ Thank God the declaration has been spoken by Jesus re: the arch-enemy's doom ~

Yeah it is so sad that people are so blind. As satan is working overtime to make the people not see the evil behind the scene and satan know he will be caught by the angel and will chain for a thousand year then loose for short time then God will throw him into lake of fire with the group that will follow him. I think we will see this how sad for people will be lost forever. Let us stand together for jerusalem and jew people as they are our family too. As it is God s chosen people.

Fm12

Amen, Fm12!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com