Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pastor JD Farag and Calvary Chapel Kaneohe

Prayers today for Pastor JD's church would not be remiss. Apparently for the past nine years or so they have been leasing church facilities from a Seventh Day Adventist Church [who don't need the facility on Sundays ;)] and they are coming up for a vote on whether or not to continue the lease tonight. Perhaps some of Pastor JD's areas of expertise have been a concern for the SDA. Prayers of support that God make His perfect will manifest in this situation would not be remiss.

Apparently the current lease is through next June, so it may not really matter in the long run. But it might.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

Re: Pastor JD Farag and Calvary Chapel Kaneohe

thank you for letting us know about this Thom...my prayers are going up for Pastor JD and the congregation. Hopefully if God wills, rapture will be before the time is up!

Will do.

Thanks for letting us know about that, TX Thom. Everything according to God's perfect will and HIS timing. He and his congregation and staff will be in my prayers. He has been such a blessing to many. May the Lord's pefect Will be done.

The meeting is at 7 p.m. Saturday (Sept. 7th), which translates to:

1 a.m. EDT

midnight CDT

11 p.m. MDT

10 p.m. PDT

TxThom, thanks for the reminder. I heard him mentioned this the other night and I had completely forgotten about it.

Email: wjloman@sbcglobal.net

My prayer was sent><>

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com