Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
4 Blood Red Moons, Psalm 83, and America – Bill Salus & J. Cahn Video on TBN TV

Just received this from Bill Salus-Prophecy Depot. Thought those of you interested in the Blood Red Moons might find this interesting. I couldn't find it on YouTube to post it here, but I have the Bills website in which you can click to watch the video. Or maybe someone could find it on YouTube and post it here. Thanks

Prophecy Depot
What does the coming four Blood Red Moons of Bible prophecy have to do with current events in America and the Middle East? In a special End Times Praise show on the TBN Praise the Lord TV show Jonathan Cahn, bestselling author of the Harbinger and Bill Salus, author of Psalm 83, The Missing Prophecy Revealed explain the possible connections.

Four Blood Red Moons are coming on the Jewish feast of Passover 2014 and 2015 and on the feast of Tabernacles in 2014 and 2015. Blood Red Moons occurred in 1492, 1948, and 1967 on Jewish feast days. These past occurrences resulted in something big happening to the Jewish people, and to some degree America. For instance America was discovered in 1492 when the Jews were being persecuted in Spain.

Watch this fascinating TV show and find out what the upcoming Blood Red Moons in 2014 and 2015 might be signaling in the heavens that is about happen upon the earth.

Bill Salus also discusses the Bible prophecies that predict the destructive judgments that are forthcoming to Damascus and Syria.

Fair Use For Discussion & Educational Purposes

To watch Video on Bill Salus Website:
http://www.prophecydepot.net/2013/the-blood-red-moons-psalm-83-and-america-tbn-tv/

Re: 4 Blood Red Moons, Psalm 83, and America – Bill Salus & J. Cahn Video on TBN TV

This sounds interesting. I will definitely be checking this out tonight. Bill Salus is one of my favorites. Thanks for posting this, Morningstar.

Re: 4 Blood Red Moons, Psalm 83, and America – Bill Salus & J. Cahn Video on TBN TV

Well, it's 1:57 hrs long...I watched part of it, but when I have a chance I will definitely finish it tonight. Interesting, though I'm not a fan of TBN But I like Bill Salus & Jonathan Cahn.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com