Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
FREEEAKY personal confirmation?

hey I just had a really thrilling moment.

After being up and down and all over the place about the possible Rapture this weekend...I got in the cra and said to the Lord "Right. I need to know about this. If you want to give me a sign, make the first song to come on be about the end of the world!" (I admit, I was cheeky. I didn't really think He'd answer me.

I turn on the radio and it blasts a song that started immediately: "HEAVEN MUST BE THERE. ITS JUST GOT TO BE THERE, I'VE NEVER, EVER SEEN EDEN. I DON'T WANNA LIVE IN THIS PLACE"

It was a secular radio station! Here's the full song (I looked it up when I got home on the net)

It's by the Eurogliders. It's called Heaven. Lyrics go:

"Oooooh! Ooh I want to find a better place
Oooooh! Ooh I'm searching for a better place

Oooooh! Ooh I'm tired of living in the sand
Oooooh! Ooh I'm searching for a better land

Heaven, must be there-ere
Well, it's just got to be there-ere
I've never - never seen Eden
I don't wanna live in this place

Oooooh! Ooh I'm always trying to escape"

How freaky is that????????

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Re: FREEEAKY personal confirmation?

How freaky is that????????

Good-freaky.

(Whether the Rapture is this weekend or not.)

Wow I just got blasted by the holy spirit when I read your post. Thank you Lord. I'm not sure why I got blasted other than confirmation - but thank you Lord for that jolt of electricity!

Last night I tossed and turned all night. Up at 3am -- my spirit wrestling in the spirit realm with something. Time is short... the enemy is on full alert. Suit up with the full armor my Rita friends.

Amen Perian!

PDXTODD I know what you mean! I got an electric shock too!

It is ever-so-exciting, we really are in the last days- I'm very hopeful for this weekend....but am still guarding my heart a bit, as in 2011 I crashed pretty badly when we didn't go that Feast of Trumpets.

Email: yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Oh that is so awesome!Come quickly Lord Jesus we are waiting for you!

Wow I came back to look at the post, and again - waves of electricity (Holy Spirit) pouring through me as I re-read your posting. Not sure what that means but its amazing to actually feel God's presence. And I don't have that feeling reading every post on Rita -- so there's something in your post that triggered a blast from Heaven.

Happened to me tonight, too....said to myself, eh, probably won't happen to me...song--All I know is I'm not home yet, this is not where I belong, take this world but give me Jesus this is not where I belong.. Hmmm won't be---long!!!!

I was hearing this song today in my head from the radio station I listen to said it said ...lift up your face 2x's and salvation in calling your name anyone know what that soong is? And who sings it? I thought it was interesting that looking up was in it.

BamaPeach it's Third Day, Lift up your face.

Wish I could post the video :)

Email: Yeshuachild@hotmail.com

Yes that's the one it's a good song..I felt the holy sprit speaking to my heart in this song brought tears to my eyes thank you so much Servant

This was soooo cool Benjigirl .

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com