<>
Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I saw the beautiful crescent moon tonight, anyone else?

Around 7:25CT I think, it was in the sky til' about 8:10 here in middle TN.

Re: I saw the beautiful crescent moon tonight, anyone else?

I saw it too and was really beautiful...a bit reddish in color in a very dark sky.

Mine had red & purple clouds, if I have ever noticed it so well & beautiful I do not remember. Gives me peace seeing the witness of Yahweh's control over everything.
Thanks you roses!

Yes,I noticed it was about the most beautiful crescent moon I have ever seen and it was large.

Howdy neighbors, I saw it too and it was lovely- I am a little west of you mom of 2 and a little south of you rose- also down here in TN. The moon was a beautiful sight but also made me a little sad because the rapture has not happened yet- I know we have a few more hours until it is over, but I was so hoping with the appearance of the crescent moon Jesus would also be appearing.

Remnant Navi you have to wait for the trumpet(the last one)at sundown Jerusalem...

There is a conjunction of the moon with Venus tonight! The Bride and the "Morning Star."

http://news.discovery.com/space/astronomy/worlds-align-venus-moon-conjunction-130903.htm

Email: amy@trackingbibleprophecy.org

Thanks Amy, I've got the alarm set on my phone so I will go outside in time to see it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com