Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
ahhhhhh ~~ the rapture!

"Ladies and Gentleman of this grand assembly....
Welcome aboard 'BRIDE~FLIGHT 777' on Divine Airways non-stop to GloryVille. Please pay attention to your flight attendants, aka Heavenly Angels evenly spaced throughout the Celestial Cosmos but mainly keep your eyes fixed upon your Captain of Hosts and Lord of Lords as He will be directing this flight with supernatural enlightenment and frequently pointing out some of His marvelous and spacial creations along the way.

There will be no need for a verbal run through of emergency precautions, flotation devices, oxygen masks but be aware that there is still no smoking up here and never will be. As you can look below and see, all smoking will commence below as sudden destruction is now underway at your previous point of existence.

Take a few seconds to recognize one another and become familiar with your new resurrected and spiritually eternal bodies as we will be departing from Earth's atmosphere shortly.
Please raise your arms in a praise like position as we turn our attention upon our Captain, King and Lord.
Let's give Him a big round of ever-grateful applause and your undivided attention as we make our way Homeward!!"

~ Jeff Robb

THIS is promised the saints!!

Feeling so ready, ~~~

Re: ahhhhhh ~~ the rapture!

Wow, Donna that's the best pre-flight speech I've ever heard! I love take-off on an earthly airplane, can't wait for the heavenly ride for the heavenly bride!!!!

Love it!

"Sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride through space. The Captain is in full control."

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Made me laugh Benjamin!!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com