Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Maybe too rapture focused?

So, I was in the shower this morning, thinking about the rapture (of course) and going, "Whoa, I hope the rapture doesn't happen right now, because I am naked." Then, of course, I realized I will be clothed in white when he raptures us, but it made me chuckle a bit.

Then, God being God, brought me to this Scripture tonight from 2nd Corinthians 5:2-4.

"For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed with our habitation which is from heaven, if indeed, having been clothed, we shall not be found naked. For we who are in this tent groan, being burdened, not because we want to be unclothed, but further clothed, that mortality may be swallowed up by life."

God's sense of humor and confirmation at work!!!!

Blessings to all

Doxielover9

Email: mdavidson664@wi.rr.com

Re: Maybe too rapture focused?

Love it. Thanks, Doxie!

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

Haha that's funny.. I had a similar thought that came to my mind tonight it was "if I'm raptured my drink I'm holding in my hand will spill everywhere. And then I told my self I won't care I'll be with Jesus. Later the sad part came over me. I thought about my lost husband finding the mess. Bless his heart I really hope he gets to come too. How confusing and sad it will it all be to him when me and the kids disappear :(

Beautiful, Doxielover! Thank you for the scripture. And, Amen!

Statistically, it's fairly likely that I'll either be asleep, or mid-coffee when the rapture hits...

...so either I won't know what hit me, or the people that loot my house are going to have to buy a new keyboard.

BamaPeach
Haha that's funny.. I had a similar thought that came to my mind tonight it was "if I'm raptured my drink I'm holding in my hand will spill everywhere. And then I told my self I won't care I'll be with Jesus. Later the sad part came over me. I thought about my lost husband finding the mess. Bless his heart I really hope he gets to come too. How confusing and sad it will it all be to him when me and the kids disappear :(

BamaPeach, I'm worried about my husband too. I don't know how deep his relationship with Christ is. I felt the urge this morning during our walk to tell him that it is very crucial we question how sincere we really are about our relationship and love for Jesus. I pray for him almost every night. My boys are 6 amd 2 so I know they'll be with Jesus for sure. If RH is THE day He comes for us, then we have but a few more hours...

Email: oyaah@yahoo.com

Thanks oyaah It is nice to know I'm not alone. I was just thinking yesterday that my husband being lost could be the reason for my moodiness, the fear of leaving my sweetheart behind it is almost like mourning emotions before the separation you know? I asked the church to pray for him today. I'm not gonna give up hope (I just can't) we have been together since our late teens and I just turned 40 this year. There is always hope just look at Paul.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com