Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I have no words

So I just came home from worship and something surreal happened. I don't know if this is confirmation from God or not. I am hoping and praying that it is.

Our pastor preached about Hebrews 4, which has little to do with the rapture. Suddenly, as he was preaching, he mentioned something like: If we suddenly hear the trumpet tonight and God calls us up to be with Him, you know you will be part of the raptured church. That really sent chills up my spine. Really, I am still in a state of shock. I can't believe he would just blurt that out in the middle of his sermon. And he kept repeating the phrase "until He comes".

I have always resented the fact that I have no gift of dreams and visions, but this is as close to a confirmation as I have got. I praise God for everything, for His tremendous love. I don't know when the rapture will be, but in my heart I know it is near. I can't wait to spend eternity with Him who first loved me.

Re: I have no words

Cool. I wonder why so many pastors are hesitant to talk about it?

Servant, for years, our pastor has rarely talked about the rapture. But lately he's been saying things like that every now and then. It's strange and somehow comforting that many Christians are being guided the Spirit about the nearness of our Lord's coming.

So what I did just now is create a folder in my laptop and move all my files in it except for a rapture note. That note stays in my desktop and I'm hoping it would be read by any soul left behind.

Sammy, I think the Lord wanted you to hear this message. When we get such a strong reaction to a message, it is for us personally. It is similar to reading a passage in the bible and a passage "jumps out at you" which is sometimes a strong reaction to what we read.

rieom, the passage definitely spoke to me. It's a call to spiritual renewal. But the mention of the rapture just came out of left field. I didn't expect it. And I felt that tingling sensation in my neck as he was briefly talking about it.

Wow, Sammy!! I think if it is tonight God is keeping the devil "in the dark" by not saying for sure, but if I were in your pastor's shoes I wouldn't want to be the one to say, yes, it is tonight. Did he even realize what he said?

You know, Sammy, I also had a most unusual experience at Church this morning. I submitted a prayer request(due to me getting ready to possibly be kicked out of the Nursing Program if I can't do a skill right) and when the pastor prayed and mentioned our issues to the Lord and got to mine I had a tingling on (not in) my right shoulder that then literally felt like a hand (of electricity)stroking my back about 3-4 times!! It felt like electrical tingling starting and stopping like right where pressure would start and stop on your back if an actual person was there doing it! Praise the Lord, He is Mighty!

Stacy

Stacy,
I am praying for you to be able to do that skill to perfection! Have faith, the Lord will be with you! I have an interview for a new position at my work tomorrow. I asked for prayer this morning at church and the words that came out of my mouth when I asked for prayer helped me to realize what I was so anxious about. I said, "I have an interview tomorrow and it is not that important to me if I get the position or not because I have already given that to the Lord because I want to be in the center of His will. I just would like prayer for my interview to go well, because I am kind of nervous about that." As soon as I voiced that a peace fell over me that I cannot explain - it was as if I had a better picture of my situation. The fear was NOT about getting the job - that is in the Lord's hands and I am happy no matter what as long as I am in the center of His will. The fear was about answering questions in an interview. I praise the Lord for His peace that passes all understanding and I pray the same for you girlfriend!

Sammy - praise the Lord that the Holy Spirit touched you during your service today too! Isn't it awesome? Love you brother!

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com