Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The last possible moment of Rosh Hashanna

I am already in letdown mode I will admit it.

As soon as I see the crescent of the new moon every year I get this feeling that if The Lord were going to come on RH He probably would have come already.

I would think that He is eager to get His Bride and if He was coming on RH He would zoom right out of heaven to get His bride at the earliest possible moment. But yet we know God seems like He likes to use the LAST possible moment when all hope seems lost not the first earliest moment.

So I thought I would write this to encourage some of you as I try to stay encouraged myself.

Remember: does Rosh Hashanna only have an hour left? That's plenty of time it only takes a moment.
Does Rosh Hashanna only have a minute left? That's plenty of time, it only takes a moment. Is there yet only a second left in this high watch day? Less than a second is needed because it only takes a moment.
Our transformation will come in a moment, the twinkling of an eye- God is never late, but He is very rarely early!

I dedicate this post to all who like me are still holding out hope for a Rosh Hashanna rapture this year!

Re: The last possible moment of Rosh Hashanna

From what people say, they're celebrating RH tomorrow too, like it ends at sundown. For me in central time, that's about 11 am on the 9th.

And don't forget that we have a Midnight conjunction between the moon and Venus...

The wise virgins are come for at midnight??

Feeling discouraged but still hopeful, still a bit of time left, time will tell and the sign of the church being covered at midnight it all sounded so good :s

I mean with war on the edge, will we really not be rescued?

I will try and never forget how much I am loved. Its not about seeing its about believing!

Midnight Jerusalem time...

thanks humblehorse :)

uhhh midnight Jerusalem time isnt fare away.
about 30 minutes :)

hoping

That's the way of our Lord and Savior. He's right on time and not a minute before. Never late. He's very precise for arrivals.

Ours will probably be a last minute rescue but don't worry He's in control. Nothing will happen until that moment the "last minute rescue" is completed. He can cause time to stand still if need be!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

I notice on the 'TorahCalendor.com' website it says Day 2, month 7. That would still be FOT would it not? FOT would then end the 12th hour on this clock, unless i'm mistaken [and I'd rather just be taken]

Boy, has this RH ever been a testimony of the idiom associated with it. Really, we don't know the day.

Just as a side bar.... the LAST TRUMP isn't supposed to sound til FOT is over - again, as far as i have read.

http://www.torahcalendar.com/HOUR.asp

Feel free to correct any errors..

As much as we all looked forward to this, I just feel there isn't enough done in the Middle East yet to show people how true the Bible is. I feel like we are here for Damascus to fall almost like we can say "I told you so"

Remember also that on Enoch's CALENDAR, which is probably the calendar God goes by--FOT is on September 15th for the beginning of it. So yes indeed, no one knows the date.

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com