Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my husband is pranking me

My husband found the Shofar sound on his phone and he is pranking me this morning...when I run upstairs he pretends like he is sleeping!I told him he wont be laughing when the real trumpet sounds!

Re: my husband is pranking me

LOL :)

My husband is in the shower. Maybe I should leave a pile of my clothes on the floor...

Servant great idea!!!!LOL

LOL! That's hilarious but I bet you wanted to smack him before you started laughing. That's okay, get him back when he's not expecting it and blast this and pretend you weren't near your computer. Make sure your speakers are way up.

I would wait until he is fast asleep, put some empty clothes on your side of the bed get the Shofar...and blast it in his ear at 3:00 am run and hide behind the curtain and see what happens!!

This gave me a very good laugh!

You all are hilarious!Thanks for cheering me up today:)))))

So glad you all are having fun with this. Sure beats the alternative! No signs of depression on this thread!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

Morningstar, what neat pictures and the one with the woman hiding behind the curtain is hilarious!
VC, we hope you laughed. With everything so tense and serious, sometimes we all just need to laugh as a stress reliever. I don't think the Lord minds. He laughs too, I bet. As long as we are not mocking our Lord (of which we would all consider to be deeply offensive) and just doing our stupid human stuff. Boy, I hope there is healthy laughter in heaven. How boring without it.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com