Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Entrusting your Post-Rapture Contact List to a Faithful Unbeliever

I just had this idea;

we all have this list of contacts
that we are too shy to "tell them like it is"

Maybe if we knew the exact time of the Rapture, we could do that then?

We all know at least one faithful unbeliever,
one we could entrust with one written or spoken message;
and have him, after the Rapture...
Knowing that it is all true...
Deliver your message...

Just an idea, as the Rapture comes closer!

Blessed be YHWH, and let us rejoice in His love!

1 Corinthians 2:9
But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

Daniel

Re: Entrusting your Post-Rapture Contact List to a Faithful Unbeliever

That's a great idea, Daniel! And this "faithful unbeliever" will finally believe and make it his or her personal mission to deliver the message of salvation to your contacts.

A very good idea Daniel!

That seems an excellent way to reach out one last time to all around the world who are left behind.

A sad day! But hopefully with a joyous end!

Be blessed, Rocki

I was thinking you could keep an eye on a graveyard, and then maybe you'd have a minute's notice of the rapture. The dead will rise first, no?
(This is not a very serious suggestion, BTW)

Servant I'm going to camp out in the grave yard with my phone. Once I see the graves open up I will call everyone I have time to call and let them know we are out of here... Only thing is it will likely be 2 twinklings of an eye one for them and one for us...no time left. LOL thanks for the laugh.

Please brethren; my sisters.

This is absolutely not a joking matter.

I lovingly, but seriously ask you to consider the lost souls around you;
and the mandate that Yeshua has given us.
How precious is one soul.

We must encourage one another to witness;
notwithstanding our frailties and shortcomings.

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

Sorry Daniel ben YHWH.

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I always pray for the lost and it breaks my heart that so many will be left behind.

Your heart be blessed, servant and Rita May...

A GREAT NEWS!

I WAS GIVEN THIS WEBSITE'S ADDRESS:

http://www.youvebeenleftbehind.com/about.html

THEIR OBJECT IS TO AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOUR MESSAGES TO YOUR CONTACT LIST;
WITHIN 6 DAYS AFTER THE RAPTURE!!!

THEY HAVE PREFABRICATED DOCUMENTS TO SEND ALSO...

THANK YHWH! GLORY TO YHWH AND YESHUA!

I'll be sharing this more in details, but you can check it out;
We have not been raptured yet, so we can arrange for witnessing
before; and after we leave!

Be all blessed of YHWH

Daniel

So, maybe instead of everyone here needing a faithful unbeliever, the Rapture sensing mechanism might be that the operator of the site resets an expiring timer, say once each day. I'd hope he doesn't end up in an accident or coma or otherwise (e.g. power loss) to be unable to stop hundreds of personalized "I'm gone, but you can come too, Friend..." messages being blasted out prematurely.

Although I haven't checked that site out yet, Daniel, I wonder if also or alternatively one's own social media account (Facebook, for example) could be triggered to send out personalized messages some time later if you don't stop them / reset your timer. Same timer reset obligation... I know zip about social media accounts, features, or operations, never having joined one.

Interesting, Daniel. Thanks.

A faithful unbeliever....not sure if I have any but I have 8 post rapture letters, all different, around my house and in drawers on top of things. I also have a note on a book case that says, "Anything you find here is yours! I'm outta here! Vamoose!" I'm only kidding about the "I'm outta here and Vammoose" part. I have non-perishable goods stored along with a lot of jugs of water in my basement freezer too. But who knows. Maybe my house will be blown up but I prayed that the Lord use anything for HIS purposes.

I suppose a faithful unbeliever would be of greater use than an unfaithful believer when it comes to the tasks then to be at hand down here...

Please have a look at the website!

It is a real gift from YHWH

Daniel

Daniel ben YHWH

I WAS GIVEN THIS WEBSITE'S ADDRESS:

http://www.youvebeenleftbehind.com/about.html

THEIR OBJECT IS TO AUTOMATICALLY SEND YOUR MESSAGES TO YOUR CONTACT LIST;
WITHIN 6 DAYS AFTER THE RAPTURE!!!

THEY HAVE PREFABRICATED DOCUMENTS TO SEND ALSO...

THANK YHWH! GLORY TO YHWH AND YESHUA!

Daniel

I really like this idea. I was thinking that's it's such a simple program, I could just write something to do the same thing. But then I looked at the price of their service...it's only $15/year. It's so reasonable, no need to re-invent the wheel. Thanks for pointing this out, Daniel!

MyWhiteStone said:

I'd hope he doesn't end up in an accident or coma or otherwise (e.g. power loss) to be unable to stop hundreds of personalized "I'm gone, but you can come too, Friend..." messages being blasted out prematurely.

I checked out the FAQ portion of the site. It is well thought out:

(fair use for education and discussion purposes:)
Q:How are the emails sent out after the rapture if you are all Christians?

A:I have a team, of Christian couples, scattered around the U.S. 4 active couples and one alternate. One of each, of the active couples, are required to log into the system everyday. They are scattered to protect us from having the team wiped out by attack, natural disaster, or epidemic. They are couples in case one is sick, injured, killed, and to assure their walk with God. If they (3 out of 4) fail to log in for 3 days the system figures the Rapture has taken place. There are then notices sent out to each of us daily, for 3 more days, warning us we must log in to prevent the sending of documents. If, we do not, then the system sends out all of the stored data to all of the email addresses. There is one alternate team member to ready as a replacement for a lost teammate. Also one team member is located near enough to the server bank, with access, in case the net goes down, or malfunction.

Just like The AntiChrist is always trying to come forward he cannot because of the "one who stands in his way:
(2TH 2:5 Don't you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed), so our computer is always trying to send the stored documents but we stand in the way. When we are removed the emails will come forth!

http://www.youvebeenleftbehind.com/ I paid for a subscription for their service, but never received any login information. I wrote an email to them to find out what had happened and never received a reply. Just letting you know that it might not be a good idea to entrust your contact list to these people :(

I'm so sorry dear Servant, for you and all who want this service.

I just emailed to Lion and Lamb ministries
who are cited as partners on "You've been left behind".

I'll post the answer.

Let me commend you for what you DID in greath faith
for YHWH and Yeshua.

Be blessed of YHWH

Daniel

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com