Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Please do not be discouraged

Hi everyone

I just want you to know that you must not loose hope of a soon rapture. If we are not raptured today or tomorrow, we have soon new dates blinking in the near distance. For those of you that have been around some years or at least 1 year will surely remember Sukkot. Sukkot was high up on the rapture-date list then. And to make it even more interesting Sukkot is celebrated for 7 days - remember 5,6,7 Bang Jesus.
As this calendar shows Sukkot is from September 19 -25.
http://www.chelm.org/jewish/calendar/sep-2013.pdf

Re: Please do not be discouraged

The sermon today was about the rapture. :) At one point it felt like the dream I had of being at church without my family and the rapture happening. I was so hoping it would be today! Today's not over yet! Keep looking up siblings, things are getting crazier out there by the day and we have to be out of here soon!

Quote "Keep looking up siblings, things are getting crazier out there by the day and we have to be out of here soon!"

yes to that

I just have peace...two days ago I started singing "Healer"

You hold my every moment,
You calm my raging sea,
You walk with me through fire,
You heal all my disease.
I trust in You,
I trust in You!

Even if I knew nothing about the Lord's feast days I would be on alert.

Thank you for posting this. I'm so anxious to be with our Lord and to be reunited with loved ones that have gone before. I really thought we would go today at noon ET. I guess the fullness of the Gentiles has not yet come in. So we should be thankful for His great patience and mercy. I still have friends and loved ones not yet in the fold and so hope they will go with us when He comes.

I was hoping the rapture would be today too. If not, we are one day closer to paradise. Can't be much longer!

yes,I am a bit heartbroken today that the Lord did not come on RH...I know that day is still close at hand.The enemy came in and attacked me today and my family...trying to steal our hope but I am happy that more people have time to be saved.I feel a bit dazed right now but I will be alright.Please pray for my son as he was really wanting the Lord to come bring us home today...God bless!

it can't be soon enough for me ....
it will be so different in Heaven when all the flesh is gone .
the constant and unceasing war we have with our own flesh and everybody elses will be a welcome relief when over , peace at last , no contest .
olde saying : gallantry is dead .
new saying : humility is dead .
bb

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com