Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Amazing Experience in Church

I had a most unusual experience at Church this morning. I submitted a prayer request(due to me getting ready to possibly be kicked out of the Nursing Program if I can't do a skill right) and when the pastor prayed and mentioned our issues to the Lord and got to mine I had a tingling on (not in) my right shoulder that then literally felt like a hand (of electricity)stroking my back about 3-4 times!! It felt like electrical tingling starting and stopping like right where pressure would start and stop on your back if an actual person was there doing it! Seems there's a lot of us on here that the Lord is doing this to. Praise the Lord, He is Mighty!

Stacy

Re: Amazing Experience in Church

How encouraging Stacy. You must have felt reassurance in that moment! Praying all works well according to His perfect will!

Email: victorychanter@raptureintheairnow.com

beautiful stitchin.
He hears every word.
had similar experience at gospel choir singing amazing grace.
'twas grace that brought us safe thus far, and grace will bring us home' .... (made me feel comforted, even if rapture postponed)

also earlier when gave lift to random stranger who was troubled and late for work. and i went down a different road, kind of on impulse/ inner prompting. and then saw amazing rainbow.

it is such an amazing feeling to experience this annointing, blessing... as if you're exactly where you supposed to be. it is all in god's plan for you. there are not many moments like that on earth when you feel perfectly in God's will, but when it happens it is so amazing.
amazing grace !

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

How neat, stitchincricket! I kept you in my prayers about your Clinicals. I was wondering about that. Can you say what task it is? Or don't you want to say?

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com