Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
very challenge unexcepted ever I had face this morning

Last night I had experienced cramp for 4 hours from midnight to almost 5 in the morning it is unusal for me I was praying all night and I was in battle with physically cramp and my spiritually cramp. Then I decided to take pills to ease the cramp finally one hour later it was gone and I slept for 4 hours and when I got up and get ready for church and I woke my girls up to go church they were glad to get up to go church so when I talked with my husband about today that we are going to church then going to church picnic. First thing he said to me "you put God first and u put me last" then I told him " I put God first in my life and I am sorry u felt that way. Then he said that s fine and then he said it will lead to marriage end because u put God first. I was kind ofl like he punches in my stomach and expect me to give up God and throw God away. I was struggling if I am doing wrong. I was praying while I was at church and asking God if I am doing wrong? Am I supposed to put God first in my life. It was battle for me and soon enough he says to me Yes u are supposed to put Me first in your life. And just continue love your husband no matter what. I had peace inside.

My husband is so mad and told me do not ever talk to me again. I said ok.

It is challenge for me that I had to face this experience. Like I have to pick God or my Husband but I kept my faith in God and continue serving Him no matter what cost that I will be facing.

Fm12

Re: very challenge unexcepted ever I had face this morning

Father God, stir up the love for You that FunkyDad once had. Help him to do the things he did in the beginning to rekindle the relationship once again. And give FunkyMom discernment to know and follow Your perfect will in her life as she tries to find her way in difficult times.

FunkyMom, nothing wrong here that the rapture won't fix. May it be soon. And may your hubby's eyes be fully opened as he sees his eternally Betrothed in the clouds.

Email: TxThom@raptureintheairnow.com

I'm no expert, but I thought that's what you had to do...put God first. But it isn't a zero sum game..where if God wins someone else necessarily has so lose.

oh funkymom,
of course we have to put God first.
i guess we live in an upside world.
My husband is 'very concerned' about my faith ("delusional belief system" he calls it).

i will pray for God to soften funky-dad's heart,
and can you pray to open teen-king's eyes before it's too late ?!

so hard to keep on the narrow path, which is hard enough anyway, without being falsely accused and dragged down.

so hard not to be conformed by this world, and its upside-down ways.

Let no man steal your joy funky mom, not even your own husband.
.............. 'the joy of the Lord is your strength' Nehemiah 8.10

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

It won't stop me keep praying for him daily. It is possibly that he will be open his eyes about rapture. It breaks my heart to know that he might be miss out the rapture and being left behind. But I have to trust in God and God is in control. Lord knows the best for my husband.

Thank U for praying for my sweet husband. I miss him way he used to be christian and so sweet. And I do miss way we pray together or talk about the bible but not anymore and he always scoff at me or give me dirty attitude or dirty face. That ok it won't stop me to serve Jesus. I will keep serve Jesus and I already made my decision to follow Him no matter what cost me that I am paying high price for Jesus. I believe that God has wonderful plans for this. It could impact my husband when the rapture has begin. I believe it is beginning I mean anyday now.

Yes teen queen I will pray for your husband to be open thank u for assurance words that makes me cry yes I will not give up and not let satan steal my joy. Thank u

Fm12

http://www.sabangdisciples.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Joy-of-the-Lord3.jpg

well said funky mom,
He paid a high price for all of us.
keep praying.

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

this morning, i was crying and cry out to Lord and praying for this. I felt that it is not much longer that Jesus Christ will be coming back. as I was praying and crying same time while i was working and pick things up for my work.

when I look back i had compare this. when in few years ago like in 2006, I couldnt handle this and was not able to let my husband go. i was so terrified and upset so easily and cry alot. but this time it is much different i am able to let him go and be willing do that for Jesus Christ. I believe that Lord has been working in my life for last few years since 2006 to now. I look at this, it is really big difference between now and 2006. this time, I am able to let it go and be willing what ever Lord "s will be done. in the past, I would be upset and cry and beg him something like that. but now this time I just being say nothing and trust in God and Know that God is in control. today i had peace inside even though it is hurting me alot but I felt His warm around me and I felt His hands hold my hands and saying not to worry about it. I felt it is beginning of the end that Jesus Christ will be coming back to take us home. right now I cant see anything in the future as I know my God is taking care of my future and know the best for me and my family.

thanks
fm12

Prayers going up for you today .
Love to you , bb

Here's your pic TeenQueen

Remember I told u about my husband I have been noticed every time I go to church or go to church events, he would always being mad and won't talk to me for few days then at Rrd or 4th day he is fine and talk to me I have been notice like that for a while. It has been going on for long time since I married Him. It called silent treatment like he is punishing me with no talking or something like that. I always pray for him no matter what and leave him alone until he is back to the regular mode lol. It need to break cycle. It has been going on for long time. I had been wondering about this today about my husband. Wondering why he does that all the time? Wondering Does God speaking to him or work in his life while he begin mad for few days then he is fine . That has been bothering me. I have been praying for him.
I had gotten used to it since I married him. I remember at first time it happened and I didn't know why then his mom told me he does all the time to his family. And told me not to worry about it or not to be afraid about it. And he will come around in few days and he will be fine. Need ur prayer for him. All I ask for break through in prayer.

Fm12

FM, keep the faith. Keep Yeshua Front and Center. I know you're continuing to do this. Do not waver. God is doing a work in your life. You mention you are willing to let your husband go if it comes to it, something you wouldn't be able to do just a few years ago -- this is a grace from God.

I have been going through a similar granting of grace. My hubby isn't nearly so hurtful when he talks about God, however, I have come to the conclusion that if he decides to leave, I would be okay. It wouldn't break me. I'd be sad, maybe a little lonely, but I've placed all my hope, trust, faith, and adoration upon Yeshua, and HE'S not going anywhere. Therefore, when the rug is pulled out from under me, I know I still have GOD, and that means I have all I need!

I'm not sure I'd be able to put up with the silent treatment from my husband. My hubby is an alpha male and for most of our marriage, I would shrink away from his anger, but I'm becoming more bold and speaking up for myself. I know I've had to deal with some verbal abuse in the past; it seems you do as well if your husband is "making you choose". Next time he says something like that tell him, "Well that's a no-brainer. I choose Christ!"

It seems to me (and please, take this with a grain of salt, I'm no marriage counselor), that perhaps your husband sees Christ in you and is feeling convicted in his heart, therefore lashes out. If I was in this situation, I'd call him on his tantrums (as that's what the silent treatment is). Or perhaps use his silence to my advantage, by studying my Bible in the open, ignoring him as well, going to more outings at church.

There is a verse I've found that has helped me in my situation - "This is what I mean, brothers: the appointed time has grown very short. From now on, let those who have wives live as though they had none" ~~1 Corinthians 7:29. All throughout this chapter, Paul lays out the foundation of what it really means to be married vs. being single, being a eunuch by birth or by choice, and how our walks with God will differ whether or not we have a spouse. But verse 29 really spoke to me. Change "wife" for "spouse" and you have: "From now on, let those who have spouses live as though they had none".

Therefore, live as though you had no spouse. This is what I've done. I don't stop my praise music just because he walks through the door. I don't stop praying or reading my Bible because he's home from work. He married this Christian woman and was well aware. I've told him point blank I'm not going to change. If he has a problem, it's his problem, and the Lord says I'm free of him if he decides to leave me because of it.

Same goes for you as well. I'm not saying you should actively try to break up your marriage, but if your husband threatens to leave and then carries out that threat, well, in everything give thanks, for it's the will of God in Christ Jesus for you (1 Thess. 5:16,18). This is why it's so very hard to be in unequally yoked relationships, this is why they should be avoided. I know where you're coming from, Sis. My husband claimed to be "Christian" when we married and 18 years later, he now claims to be agnostic. That knowledge hit me so hard that I had a grieving period for the "death" of the young man I married. Now I have to come to terms with the new man I'm married to, wearing his face. It is only by God's grace alone I'm not filled with seething bitterness, anger, and rage.

Anyway, keep God FIRST in your life, and never compromise the King of Glory just to keep a mere "man" in your life. You have the GODman in your heart. Why settle for anyone less than Yeshua, Lord of Hosts?!

I will be praying for you. God will protect you. It is hard on all levels of pain, physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, when your "enemy" is your spouse.

~~Becka

Email: rebeccagoings@gmail.com

Praying for the three of you, your husbands, your children, and your situations.

Becka,

Guess what when I read ur comment I felt that God spoke to me directly through this message wow whole message u just gave me this every words has been pop out directly to me. I can't explain the words to say I am thrilled to read this wow. Yes Lord, I will keep this and hold on to u daily no matter what. Thank u for giving me this message through my sister becka. Praise the Lord for this. Since this week when he didn't talk to me I kept read the bible in open. I used to hide in bathroom and read the bible or go out read the bible. But not anymore I am able to do it. Not like what I did in the past. I believe that God has been working in my life. I am so exciting what God is doing in my life and use me for his glory.

Yes. We have victory in name of Jesus Christ.

Fm12

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com