Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Everyone still here, huh?

Hi there! There are probably a few posts already about the rapture not having happened this weekend, and well, it's also probably obvious to see that it didn't happen. But my internet went down last night and today I was out practically all day at my aunt's place, so I noticed I have a lot to catch up on everyone's posts.

This was an intense day, huh? Sadly, it was not "it," but you know, don't lose heart. How did everyone spend their day? I ended up spending a lot of time talking to the Lord today, and thinking about a lot of things, both of my life and everything going on in the world, and I actually think that through this He helped me remain calm a great deal when I realised this wasn't it yet. So, if you're feeling unmotivated in any way, try to just take a moment, grab a cat or dog to keep you physical company if you like, and go find a serene and sunny place outside where you can just pour your heart out to Him. Or under a starry night sky, if you prefer. Maybe even end up whispering a couple of praise songs towards the end if you don't know what else to say. It may seem a bit silly as you read this, but I tried this today and I think it ended up being one of the best alone times with the Lord that I ever had. Not only kept me calm and motivated, but I think it helped me grow at least a bit in faith.

Anyway, I hope you're all doing well. I just wanted to quickly "check up" on everyone at once now and encourage those feeling unmotivated to continue watching, without ending up hijacking someone's thread in a way as well.

Re: Everyone still here, huh?

Not a silly post at all. I think it pinpoints what everyone is feeling right now. For me it’s a mixture of

Sending you a hug. :)

Brother John,
Thank you for your encouragement.I am kind of at a low right now...but your suggestions are very very good.
I have been busy with my kids today and I only have had a few moments alone with the Lord but I know He has the right time for us to go home.
Yes,my cat really can calm my spirit and some good praise music and talking to the Lord.It is thunderstorming here so I cant look at the stars tonight...maybe if it clears.Anyway,Annelis and others dont give up hope!He is still coming...and it is near

Yeah, Roses, it wouldn't be a very good idea to go sit outside in a thunderstorm, would it? But even then, rain and some instances of thunder are a good serene alternative to do that inside instead. There is no need to thank me. We all need encouragement sometimes and I don't think the Lord will let us lose hope now.

Brother John,
I was thinking again...how do you pronounce your real name?I forgot...
Nope Im not going to sit in the thunderstorm...we get some serious lightning over here sometimes.LOL...ah well another night waiting for the Lord.Take care!

The "ã" is sort of pronounced like "huh?" but without the "h" sound.

So it would be kind of like "Johuh?o". But again, without the "h" sound.

Hang in there and take care too!

BrotherJohn, good to see you post tonight. I think we are all just waitng but I was as expectant today as I am every day. I don't think anyone is as down on this site as I have seen in past years. I was hoping and praying no one would be. All in HIS perfect timing and not ours. I went about my business today and had some worship music on while cleaning, went outside, came back in...the electricity went out (it was a beautiful sunny day, too) and it went out 3 times in a row. Then, I thought, "Oh yeah! Today's RH." but alas, I heard no trumpet. All I heard was our neighbor yell,
"Yeah, a guy hit a pole." lolol....but that was not fun running around and resetting all the digital clocks and microwave 3 times in a row.

Well, I got a little disappointed when I woke up and found out I'm still here. haha But it's no big deal because I know God is in perfect control and He has perfect timing. One thing's for sure: time is running out as evidenced by all the crazy stuff going on in the ME. I've been to several forums and news sites in the past hour and all people seem to be talking about is Syria.

Thanks for your post Brother John. Really is nice to have you all to talk to and share our excitement, anticipation and also the disappointment too.

I was holding out all day but felt, perhaps its not right. But I didn't get as discouraged as I thought I would. It just really reassured me that I am not in control, prophecy is still lining up and to wait on His perfect timing.

He is so wonderful to us, I had a wonderful Sunday going to church than spending time with my parents and my kids. Really uplifting day!

Praying for our soon departure as the war talks are getting heavy on my heart.

So much talk and no one is moving, or making a concise decision, my personality doesn't deal well with this! ;)

Praying everyone stays safe and if RH is still on tomorrow, who knows right?!

What Hope do we have if we do not hope in the Lord and His return! It is such a gift to be able to look forward to His return!

We know for sure though that we are not far!!

Brother John,
I just wanted to say thank you, too, for writing this post.
I don't have a lot to say, I just wanted you to know that I appreciated your caring concern.
To be honest, I cried today. I haven't cried in a long time. I don't know what else to say.

Website: Check out this video on YouTube: www.youtube.com/watch?v=QopzID7EltI&feature=youtube_gdata_player Sent from my iPhone

Patti Day
Brother John,
I just wanted to say thank you, too, for writing this post.
I don't have a lot to say, I just wanted you to know that I appreciated your caring concern.
To be honest, I cried today. I haven't cried in a long time. I don't know what else to say.

Oh, Patti, this broke my heart ...we're all tired and just want to be with Jesus but keep watching, dear. We're all in this together

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

For Everyone..

Thank you very much Brother John. I have been going through the motions too today.
Church felt weird and shallow. I feel a little detached lately. I just want to leave.
I am tired of seeing all this ***stuff in the paper every day. I pray for my teenage kids
like mad. I can't do all the Christian church things somehow anymore. I just do the best
I can to pray for everything, come here, and have close contact with some Christian
Sisters. Sigh... I a little burned out with my church and I am sad about it.

Email: Marionavnts@gmail.com

God will come in his time after all he is in full control of when that trumpet will sound. He probally has a few more lost sheep to get into the fold. Only he knows when the last soul to go in the rapture will be saved . It could be someone we have been praying for. Just hold on our Lord will show up by the way the world is heading it probally won't be much longer. We still have a purpose to be the salt and light. Let's get out there and make it happen. Love and blessings to all..BamaPeach

Brother John is it like Noah with a "J"?My son is Joel which means Jehovah is God...

Patti Day I broke down crying too as I was driving home from the store with my kids...I just could not hold it in any longer.I know we are all feeling the same.
Hugs to everybody

Brother John and all, sheep are where the shepherd has allowed them to be. When its time to go back to the sheepfold, or when one is lost, the shepherd calls, gathers them, its the shepherd who brings them home.
You are more valued, precious than you realize. God made a body of flesh so He could dwell among us, Emmanuel, and then gave that only Son to scorn, beating and death to take the place of us paying the penalty for our own sin.
When He rose again, instead of rejecting us and returning to heaven as fast as possible, He fulfilled the duties of a high priest for us and also allowed people to see His triumph over death through to the day He ascended.

Beloved family in Christ, and any non Christian reading this, look up to heaven. That is where Jesus is and He is coming back. How do we know?
We know because He said He would and Jesus does not lie.
Accept His covering forgiveness for you. Bow to His authority over you.
Rest in His love for you. Ask Him to cause you to be drawn close to Him, to know Him better. Jesus loves you. He really does.

How did I spend my day? Took a nap. Read. Prayed. Did laundry and house stuff. Told the Lord how I felt. Asked God to set a live trap for the children of Israel so they would be brought back to Him. Prayed for the people of Syria, middle east and all over who do not know Jesus to be drawn to Him. Jesus said in John 12:32 "if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me".
There is about to be death and destruction, the lost need our prayers.
So I'm trying to say I carried on. I cried too. Partly because of hopes for the day, and partly because of what people are facing in war and I cannot stop it.
I can only pray for them and their salvation. Would you pray with me?

Maranatha. Come quickly Lord Jesus

Good morning, everyone! I'm glad to see that some people were not as discouraged and have kept going as usual. To those that still feel a little sad regardless, I know it's hard. But look at some of the really good messages of encouragement everyone posted. The message on Morningstar's and Regina's post is one I usually tell myself when I'm feeling blue. The Lord has been with us and carried us this far, He's not about to let one of His sheep stray and not get them back. Ask Him to restore your motivation. He will provide a way. It may have not been this weekend, but to be honest I don't think it will be long either. He wants to come get us probably more than we can even imagine. Things have been heating up in the world, so let us trust Him, and wait and see. Keep looking up!

Roses, it sounds similar to "Noah" if you add an "o" in the end. Joah-o. Lol! Your son's name "Joel" is a cool name!

Thank you brother John

But the good news is...........WE are ALL still here...not just some of us LOL....HE IS COMING...HIS TIMING

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com