Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
A nudging of the Spirit ~

ever feel like this? and in the midst hear our Lord's whispering
Spirit ~~

~~~Sarah Young shares a nudge from our Lord Jesus:

"Sometimes My Sovereign Hand, My control over your life, places you in humbling circumstances. You feel held down, held back, and powerless to change things.

You long to break free and feel in control of your life once again. Although this is an uncomfortable position, it is actually a good place to be. Your discomfort awakens you from the slumber of routine and reminds you that I AM in charge of your life.

It also presents you with an important choice. You can lash out at your circumstances, resenting My ways with you, or you can draw closer to Me.

When you are suffering, your need for Me is greater than ever. the more you choose to come near Me, affirming your trust in Me, the more you can find hope in My unfailing Love.

You can learn to be joyful in hope while waiting in My Presence, where joy abounds. Persevere in trusting Me, and I will eventually lift you up.

Meanwhile, cast all your anxiety on Me, knowing that I care for you affectionately and am watching over you continually"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Many are the woes of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in Him.. . "Psalm 32:10

"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer . . "Romans 12:12

"You will show me the path of life, in Your presence is fullness of joy, at Your right hand are pleasures forevermore . . . "Psalm 16:11

"Humble yourselves therefore, under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your cares on Him, for He cares for you . . "
1 Peter 5:6-7

Re: A nudging of the Spirit ~

Donna, all I can say is thank you so very much for this post and sharing what Sarah wrote. It is like it was written for me, at this exact moment....at the exact time that I needed to hear it.

Of course I know it will touch many more people but I cannot tell you enough just how fitting it is for me, right now, tonight. Thank you again.

Indeed an encouraging word. We need all the encouraging we can get right about now. Oh that the Lord would not remain silent forever! Oh, that He himself would give each of us personally a word of comfort and blessing! This is a word that speaks to us in heavenly realms, not understood nor appreciated by our flesh. Indeed, our hope is when our flesh shall also rejoice!

Love & blessings...Tender Reed

NCIC and Tender Reed I so appreciate your replies ~~ . . yes, oh, yes, Sarah's insight feels like Jesus is talking to us, huh ~~ feeling the richness of God's compassion and provision filled with Christ's blessings. our Lord knows better than we ever could that these days are intense, He is holding us as only He can ~

~ we love Jesus with all our hearts ~~ it thrills me we can share our faith in HIM on this journey I call our probationary and ordained pilgrimage on earth~ til we reach our REAL HOME~

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com