Return to Website

Welcome!

Please join us on our new website @:

Welcome To Rapture In The Air
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
What's being heard from The Western wall

Hey! I have been watching the live video of the western wall all weekend and just checked it now...it is about 4:42am and I am still hearing chanting and the shofar being blown.

Does this mean Jews are still in celebration of RH and the true final trump has not been blown?

Here's the link to check it out:

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

Re: What's being heard from The Western wall

BelovedOneinChrist
Hey! I have been watching the live video of the western wall all weekend and just checked it now...it is about 4:42am and I am still hearing chanting and the shofar being blown.

Does this mean Jews are still in celebration of RH and the true final trump has not been blown?

Here's the link to check it out:

http://english.thekotel.org/cameras.asp

Beloved, someone had mentioned in a previous post that the new moon was sighted yesterday at 6:59pm Jerusalem time which means RH ends (and the last trump will be blown?) tomorrow at 6:59pm (11:59am EST). I hope I got that correct

Email: Oyaah@yaho.com

I, for one, am perfectly happy to continue grasping at straws :D

What's being heard from The Western wall

I have also heard horns been blowed today monday.. from the webcam at western wall.

have a little hope RH ends today in the calender of God

RH is actually only a one day festival, in Biblical terms.
The two day festival we know today is a traditional change made to accommodate the disapora, the Jews living abroad.

Now, with that said...
If we do happen to disappear in seven hours and ten minutes, you can feel free to ignore this post entirely. Here's hoping!

did you ever get to the quay, and realize you've missed the boat? this last piece of info makes me think, there might be another one on the way.... !
still hoping,
always waiting and yearning for His return.

'hope deferred makes the heart sick' proverbs 13.12

Email: christinamolloy@hotmail.com

I guess I just dont give up...I am watching the Western Wall on my phone...I am hearing something that may be a shofar but Im not sure.

Me neither Roses. :) Can you imagine being the guy who blows the last trump and millions of people disappear around the world??

Servant,
Wow,never thought of that.I would love to be right there in Jerusalem right now.

Oh my, my parents church keeps the feast days and they're not doing Feast of Trumpets until middle of October. Their passover was in May this year. Not sure which Jewish sect she says does it the same as them.

<>
Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com Free Java Chat from Bravenet.com